Are the bears beta?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe they just don't have the testicular fortitude to go to the big dance, even pre- and post- marc transman.

With an entrenched culture of losing and stepping aside for alpha teams, it could take decades to rebuild persistent confidence

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
Worse- they are beta Nerds!

marc-trestman.jpg

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe they just don't have the testicular fortitude to go to the big dance, even pre- and post- marc transman.

With an entrenched culture of losing and stepping aside for alpha teams, it could take decades to rebuild persistent confidence

Gonna take a while to wipe out the cult type atmosphere that Transman purposely put in place in Lake Forest. Funny thing, by the time the season ended, they all turned on each other, Head Coach vs. GM, Offesnsive Coordinator vs. QB, Wide Receiver vs. QB, Briggs vs. Marshall, and so on.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And no rivalries, that is entirely out of the question.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lima Oscar Lima.

Hold this L

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Listen tardibrole, if that is your real name, the Bears are holding on to alot of Ls.... I mean Soldier Field looks like Bigfoot's fucking yard.... its that bad.

But do you count Bigfoot out after a few jars of moonshine? Well then you can't count the Baers out of this race.... we have a Fox at the helm and we're turning the ship to port.... do we need moar den dat? I don't think so.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Listen tardibrole, if that is your real name, the Bears are holding on to alot of Ls.... I mean Soldier Field looks like Bigfoot's fucking yard.... its that bad.

But do you count Bigfoot out after a few jars of moonshine? Well then you can't count the Baers out of this race.... we have a Fox at the helm and we're turning the ship to port.... do we need moar den dat? I don't think so.

I do after a tree falls on his head and he mixes the shine with pills...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Depends. Did he try to pick up a tree and balance it on another tree?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ermagherd...bigfert's mernshin.