Official BEARS vs. BENGALS FOOTBLOIGTHREAD: CHICAGO vs. CINCY WHAT YOU GOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
3+chicago-style-hot-dogs.jpg

VS.

cincinnati-chili.jpg

Sorry this is so late fellas. I woke up with the flu BIG TIME. :puke:

SO i'm puking while I search for pics of food from chitown and natty, but rest assured, I'm going to binge on Nyquill, Pedialite and Ramen until I beat this thing, hopefully in time for the game tonight.:(:(

For the game, if I can hold down a meal, My wife is preparing Cincinnati style chili from grass fed beef and secret family spice recipe (she grew up in Cincinnati) which she will be turning into an awesome dip. It's a layer of cream cheese, then chili, then sharp cheddar and finally topped with chopped onion and scallions. If you have access to a can of Skyline you can make this dip too. :hi5:

She also bought some mettwurst and some nice brats with the ultra fine grind to 'em, just like you get in Natty, so hopefully my appetite is up and consuming this regional food will ensure the Bears a victory.
:bearbang::bearbang::bearbang:
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS COOKING TONIGHT?:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least I read this while on the toilet with bubbleguts. Didn't take me long to turn around and hit the the toilet... hate the aftertaste of puke big time.

Need to go get another can of flat sprite.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think your wife is trying to kill you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least I read this while on the toilet with bubbleguts. Didn't take me long to turn around and hit the the toilet... hate the aftertaste of puke big time.

Need to go get another can of flat sprite.

Feel better man. Sucks you couldn't do the IGT, I was looking forward to your paintshops, NEW ONES...

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Skyline 4 way > Goldstar Coneys > Ridiculous hot dogs IMO.

Good sports town.....GREAT H.S. football with Moeller, St. X, Elder, Colerain.....etc. etc. Some of the best H.S. football outside the Southeast man for man in the country.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Good sports town.....GREAT H.S. football with Moeller, St. X, Elder, Colerain.....etc. etc. Some of the best H.S. football outside the Southeast man for man in the country.

Camp Washington>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The chilghetti never really appealed to me though that chili looks rockin.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:

skyline chili is disgusting, Chi style hot dogs are the fucken best.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I'm not preparing anything since I won't be home to watch the game. I'm going to see Green Jelly and get ripped. (not necessarily in that order)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
skyline chili is disgusting, Chi style hot dogs are the fucken best.

I won't be making any hotdog sandwiches today, but what is wrong with skyline coneys, doubledown? They are super cheap and perfect drunk food imo...

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's taco time today!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of people hate on it... but adding a lil bit of ketchup/catsup to a Chicago style dog is fucking delectable.

Agreed. Something about ketchup with that big dill pickle. I don't care how many dirty looks I get.

I am doing baked mostaccioli just because it's probably going to be the last night for another week or so it's cool enough to eat pasta.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am gonna make a pot of my own chili-mac this evening.... ill post some pics later

Mitchapalooza

probably just cream of chicken and wild rice soup and mac and cheese. soft foods after my oral surgery.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious that people get worked up about ketsup on a hot dog. I put ketsup on my hot dog because I'm not a big mustard fan...as far as I'm concerned, if you subscribe to a "rule" about food, especially a hot dog, you need to re-evaluate yourself

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious that people get worked up about ketsup on a hot dog. I put ketsup on my hot dog because I'm not a big mustard fan...as far as I'm concerned, if you subscribe to a "rule" about food, especially a hot dog, you need to re-evaluate yourself

It's mainly just meatball blue-collar southsiders that think that way. Just because they work for minimum wage unions and can't afford cachup sauce doesn't mean they need to look down on those that can.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
It's mainly just meatball blue-collar southsiders that think that way. Just because they work for minimum wage unions and can't afford cachup sauce doesn't mean they need to look down on those that can.

It's a weird phenomenon. I couldn't give a shit less what people eat or what condiments they use ...especially in the case of a hot dog...I mean right off the bat, you're not making a great decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.