OFFICIAL: NEW BDUBZ SAUCE??? (September Edition)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thinking about hitting up BWW 2nite to see what new wingsauce they are unveiling for September. Anyone go already and have the inside scoop?

It's half price wings too because it's TUESDAY so it's like a TWOFER TUESDAY at the DUBZ!!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Update:

Ghost Pepper and Bourbon Honey Mustard which were once limited time only sauces are now a permanent part of the sauce roster, or "Saucester" as I like to call it.

This is awesome news for both heat and sweet fans alike. I still wonder what the new saucelab sauce is for september saucefest though, so hit up this thread if you have been already today before I head out from work please...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
No new sauce this month... however the new menu is money and HAPPY HOUR IS BACK!

Gonna try the walking taco and 10 blazing wings.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No new sauce this month... however the new menu is money and HAPPY HOUR IS BACK!

That sucks. Maybe I'll just make my own sauce by combining the ghost pepper with the bourbon honey mustard. I'm thinking 70/30 should yield pretty good results...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So I asked the waitress if she could have the sauces mixed to my specifications and she said no. I asked for the manager and he said he'd send me out my sauce creation with a basket of fries to try it b4 I ordered it on my wings. Free fries!

But it gets better...

After trying the sauce, I went for more of a 60/40 mixture for the wings and the manager brought me a special sauce lab survey to fill out, which I did, with notes on other sauce combos. Got my wings free for my trouble and he asked for my contact info for future sauce ideas and special tastings! We will see where this leads but I definitely will be pitching some solid recipes. Maybe this can turn into a consulting gig!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
So I asked the waitress if she could have the sauces mixed to my specifications and she said no. I asked for the manager and he said he'd send me out my sauce creation with a basket of fries to try it b4 I ordered it on my wings. Free fries!

But it gets better...

After trying the sauce, I went for more of a 60/40 mixture for the wings and the manager brought me a special sauce lab survey to fill out, which I did, with notes on other sauce combos. Got my wings free for my trouble and he asked for my contact info for future sauce ideas and special tastings! We will see where this leads but I definitely will be pitching some solid recipes. Maybe this can turn into a consulting gig!

Was Mark the manager tonight? He's always treated myself and BHP with a ton of respect as regulars.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Was Mark the manager tonight? He's always treated myself and BHP with a ton of respect as regulars.

2nite it was Sebastian. Mark's cool af though. Sorry I missed u guys, late night didn't get out until almost 630.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice - yeah, I don't pull fryscam as much on Tuesdays because its typically the regular bunch. Sometimes if I see a new server I'll sit at a table in the bar area instead of at the bar to try to remain inconspicuous for fryscam.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Going to Bdubz 2mow with work people. New sauce yet?