Bears trade 2017 6th rd pick or Khari Lee - undrafted te

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Hard Knocks :). Khari Lee was the one who did the Bill O'Brien impression in one of the episodes.

That right there makes him worth the pick....that was a spot on impression.... was pretty funny

Trump32

Liked Posts:
24/33 NFL teams attended his PRO day, so there's that..

Yes, I included Greatest North Korea franchise, as they went 31-0 last year and won by an average margin of 55 points.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so the Texans probably get our 6th rounder in 2017 only if he's on our roster at the end of the 2016 season or something?

also assume the Texans were likey going to end up releasing him anyway...so Bill was like " ahh what the hell might as well fuckin' get something for him "

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just happened to turn on the TV and the previous Texans vs New Orleans game was on, and Khari Lee is on the field at the end of the game.. which means he was probably going to get cut anyway. So I hope the Bears didn't pay too much for him.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This has to be the greatest fleecing since the Herschel Walker trade.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
so the Texans probably get our 6th rounder in 2017 only if he's on our roster at the end of the 2016 season or something?

also assume the Texans were likey going to end up releasing him anyway...so Bill was like " ahh what the hell might as well fuckin' get something for him "

I don't believe it is a conditional. I'm not a fan of giving away draft picks. Hopefully this pans out. Pace has to have liked him from his pro day and the video he saw of him during preseason. Does anyone have any vid from the pre season?

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Goodbye Martellus. But seriously, what's with all the TE moves lately. Bennet does have value and his "current" contract is pretty reasonable. Tradeski? Methinks yes

Mitchapalooza

Goodbye Martellus. But seriously, what's with all the TE moves lately. Bennet does have value and his "current" contract is pretty reasonable. Tradeski? Methinks yes
Doubt it. He's on my fantasy team too so noooooo

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guys on the radio said the pick is NOT conditional.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

It's because they are scrambling for anything to put at TE behind Bennett.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well this is definitely out of left field but someone on the Bears coaching staff wanted this guy so i'll trust that they have a good reason to make this trade.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just when you thought the Bears organization couldn't get any worse ... trading away a 6th round draft pick for an undrafted FA who would have been cut anyway. Pace is quite the GM...

NVMD:

Dan Wiederer ‏@danwiederer 10m10 minutes ago
To be clear on the Bears' trade for Lee, the 6th-round pick they sent Houston is conditional.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I think a mass exodus of all the te from the team after Bennett might happen. Seems like everyone sucks so might as well start fresh with players that pace likes rather than the leftovers from emery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk