Meatball Toews Breaks Silence on Kane Situation

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First of all: #CALLEDIT on Toews not being a good Captain.

Well just what we need from our meatball Captain.

He was on a Winnipeg radio this morning saying that he supports Kane. As if that's not bad enough he equated it to "other things that happened last year".

Listen, dummy, someone killing themselves and people allegedly screwing around with other player's wives is NOT THE SAME as someone being investigated for a VIOLENT CRIME/SEXUAL ASSAULT.

Guy needs to just STFU and let things play out. I bet flames are coming out of John McDonough's ears.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Toews needs to keep his mouth shut unless he's shoveling pommes frites into it during the offseason. He's no expert on rape, or even scoring off the ice. Just talk hockey and leave other commentary to the professionals, Toews. :smh:

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
What the fuck are "Frites"???

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Of course Toews doesn't want to anger Kane. Do you think he wants to get bitten and raped?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Fucking toews making it about himself again. Where is Keith to do proper damage control? Oh yah shutting his mouth and not trying to get in the spotlight like a 14 year old in a beauty pagent.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now the whole board hates Toews?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I #calledit all last season that Toews was terribly overrated and a terrible captain. There's even a thread I made to #proveit.

I have to give you credit. You have gotten nearly everyone on the "Toews sucks bandwagon" here. Congrats.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts: