NFL Broadcast Maps [Updated Weekly]

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Fucking Detroit again for Kansas City?

While I'm on here, I'll bring this up. Since I'm not too keen on going and spending money at Buffalo Wild Wings, I decided to just listen to the Bears game on the radio from home last week. Instead, no matter where I went online or via iPhone app, I was only met with a message about how it couldn't stream because it's copyrighted.

Is there a way around this or a radio app for which this doesn't apply? Even the radio stream on the Bears website said this. Was it just a one-week Packer game bullshit thing?

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

While I'm on here, I'll bring this up. Since I'm not too keen on going and spending money at Buffalo Wild Wings, I decided to just listen to the Bears game on the radio from home last week. Instead, no matter where I went online or via iPhone app, I was only met with a message about how it couldn't stream because it's copyrighted.

Is there a way around this or a radio app for which this doesn't apply? Even the radio stream on the Bears website said this. Was it just a one-week Packer game bullshit thing?

You can pay the NFL for streaming audio on NFL.com or get Sirius.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Pretty sure you could use Tunein Radio app and just dial up the station that plays it locally.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Also, what's wrong with Bdubz? They got Ghost Pepper sauce in all their restaurants now. SPICY!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
tribar reported nothing. I saw this on my own and just saw the same old ganging up bullshit from the same core of guys I always see on the forum.

I didn't even post anything..

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
tribar reported nothing. I saw this on my own and just saw the same old ganging up bullshit from the same core of guys I always see on the forum.

I'm glad that you don't associate me with those hooligans

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You are a Spicy Guy too, Novak?

Yes. And I think deep down we're all spicy guys.. Even if some choose not to accept/admit it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure you could use Tunein Radio app and just dial up the station that plays it locally.

Unfortunately, no. Tried that. It's weird---I've been able to listen to games in the past. I wonder if it was a one-game thing for some reason.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Skeet Skeet, mother fucka.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Bumped for the late-comers.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Updated for your fapping pleasure.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's on CBS so no Buck/Aikman

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Great thread. Fuck the pretenders

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Second week in a row I get to watch da Beloved on TV. Thank you, CBS!

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Oopdated. Thank God I don't live in Missouri anymore too. Praise the Manning! I shall sacrifice a pizza in your honor!