My Prediction for Wide Receiver Depth Chart in 2010

Hester's Primary Role in 2010 Should Be:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdilla

Liked Posts:
Based on 2009 performances and the fact the receivers should be featured more, here are my predictions:

1. Devin Aromashadu
2. Johnny Knox
3. Devin Hester/Earl Bennett
4. Earl Bennett/Juaquin Iglesias/
Rashied Davis

There is also Freddie Barnes, Vic Hall, Greg Matthews, Eric Peterman, and Antonio Robinson. None of whom I know anything about and all of whom are rookies except Eric Peterman.

I look at my 1-4 for WR and I see speed.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I'd like to see Iglesias out there more to see what he can do. I'm not at all impressed with Bennett, although I was hyped on him at the start of last season. He complains to the officials to much after every non catch and that gets annoying. I do like your 1 and 2. They should be featured much more. Hester should just go back to returning kicks in my opinion.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I don't think Rashied Davis makes the team this year.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Devin Hester is not a #2 receiver in the NFL. He's just not. Well, maybe, if by "#2" you mean "piece of shit", then yeah.

jdilla

Liked Posts:
I didn't think Bennett was that great of a talent either, but since he and Cutler were supposed to have this rapport he may continue to develop into an asset but with Knox's WOW factor and speed and D.A.'s big play ability I don't see him any higher than 3 on the depth chart anytime soon.

jdilla

Liked Posts:
I don't think Rashied Davis makes the team this year.
Davis is a veteran. I think he may find new life under Mike Martz. But with all the young quick guys waiting in the wings, maybe not.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
Davis will make the team. He will be primarily special teams though with the emergence of a couple of the receivers from last year.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't think Bennett was that great of a talent either, but since he and Cutler were supposed to have this rapport he may continue to develop into an asset but with Knox's WOW factor and speed and D.A.'s big play ability I don't see him any higher than 3 on the depth chart anytime soon.
I don't get why people dislike Bennett. He's a fine route runner, he's has some speed, great hands, and he can a lot of YAC.

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even want to see Hester on the field at receiver until he gets his return game back.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
2007 Hester please.

K thnx bai.

jdilla

Liked Posts:
I don't get why people dislike Bennett. He's a fine route runner, he's has some speed, great hands, and he can a lot of YAC.
I like Bennett because our quarterback was once comfortable with him. Other than that? All our receivers has speed, hands, and yac. They can all work on the route running. Knox and Aromashadu has something Bennett seems to lack. That fearlessness to go get the ball and brace for the hit. Bennett and Olsen both seem to shy away from big hits instead of securing the ball and bracing for it. Easy to say for us who sit and watch from a couch with our remote.

ZAN

Liked Posts:
I think Olsen fears it because he got straight leveled last year by someone. I don't remember who. But it took his head clean off.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Based on 2009 performances and the fact the receivers should be featured more, here are my predictions:

1. Devin Aromashadu
2. Johnny Knox
3. Devin Hester/Earl Bennett
4. Earl Bennett/Juaquin Iglesias/
Rashied Davis

There is also Freddie Barnes, Vic Hall, Greg Matthews, Eric Peterman, and Antonio Robinson. None of whom I know anything about and all of whom are rookies except Eric Peterman.

I look at my 1-4 for WR and I see speed.

Let Martz do his job IMHO, the cards will fall come training camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.