Brandon Marshall vs. Alshon Jeffries: Who will have better numbers?

Who will have better numbers?

• Total voters

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Can't ignore that Mariani would have at least 400 yards receiving if Marshall was here :gtfo:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Breh, u tryna get Urlock in hurr?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I ain't pickin up what ur putin down

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Brandon Marshall has yet to be injured, unlike often injured Alshon Jefferies. You plug his raw stats from 2015 (62 catches 800 yards and 7 TDs) into this bears offense and this is what it looks like...

For the sake of argument, we'll remove Welsons stats (464 yards and 1 TD) for Marshalls, as him and Marshall would have played the same position. Cutlers adjusted stats would be 2846 yds with 20 TDs to 6 INTs. Man, Cutler would be super balling!

That'd be AT LEAST 1-2 more wins. Would really help in this playoff race.

5556508238_d1f3313cf1.jpg

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Do we have the same Cutler if he is here? Same locker room vibe? Maybe, I am not sure, but all I know with Marshall is 3 teams gave up on him and he never failed to put up numbers on any of them. To me that counts for something.

No we don't. I said last year (and got shit on for it) that Cutler would perform better without Marshall and run game plans better because he doesn't feel the need to feed his monster receiver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No we don't. I said last year (and got shit on for it) that Cutler would perform better without Marshall and run game plans better because he doesn't feel the need to feed his monster receiver.

Funny, his biggest wins and best games have come when alshon was healthy. Your argument is moot.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Could we have a Marshall forum? Tired of hearing about this guy. He's not even on the team anymore. His value was obviously absurdly low for his production which speaks volumes on how he was viewed around the league. The chemistry and fight on the team are light years better and we don't have any "gotta get mine" dramatic attention seekers on the team. Good riddance. Marshall was and still is annoying. Albeit talented.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could we have a Marshall forum? Tired of hearing about this guy. He's not even on the team anymore. His value was obviously absurdly low for his production which speaks volumes on how he was viewed around the league. The chemistry and fight on the team are light years better and we don't have any "gotta get mine" dramatic attention seekers on the team. Good riddance. Marshall was and still is annoying. Albeit talented.

Obv h8er detected

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Obv h8er detected

I'm not a fan of Marshall personally, no. On the field? Yes. Everything that comes with it? No. Obviously Pace and Fox felt the same way cause they shipped him outta here.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of Marshall personally, no. On the field? Yes. Everything that comes with it? No. Obviously Pace and Fox felt the same way cause they shipped him outta here.

So it's safe to say you're against the baers having 1-2 more wins?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can "what if" your way to the Super Bowl every year, gimme a break!

mecha

Liked Posts:
I loved Marshall on this team. despite being a beast receiver though I think his negatives outweighed the positives. maybe he fucked with Cutler's head. maybe he fucked with the team. dude wasn't a pussy, it's too bad he got blasted toward the end of the season and had to get IRed. year was a lost cause anyway though.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
So it's safe to say you're against the baers having 1-2 more wins?

Woulda coulda shoulda. Marshall could have snapped his leg off in the Soldier Field turf. Get your hypotheticals out of here!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You, of all people, know exactly what I'm saying.

That was directed at Rise. Thought you already knew my stance on getting rid of Marshall was one of the most full Special person moves this organization has ever made.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:

It is entirely possible that Jay trying to please BM's demand for the rock would have stopped Cutler from being the new Jay who dances around and waits for someone to get open and does not focus way too much on one target.