Terrell Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I was reading an article on NFL.com about Owens not being a good fit for Cleveland and Cleveland doesn't want him etc...

Well down near the end it had mentioned the Bears being a possible suitor and he would be a good fit in Chicago.

What do you think about T.O. coming to Chicago for a year? Would it work, would it not work?

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's not coming to Chicago. Why can't Bears fans understand that the team is content w/ what they have and they're not gonna add another WR?

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with him not coming to Chicago, I was just wondering what people thought of it after seeing it in an article.

regoob2

Liked Posts:
He's not coming to Chicago. Why can't Bears fans understand that the team is content w/ what they have and they're not gonna add another WR?

I highly doubt we're content with what we have. I doubt we would go after T.O. though.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I was reading an article on NFL.com about Owens not being a good fit for Cleveland and Cleveland doesn't want him etc...

Well down near the end it had mentioned the Bears being a possible suitor and he would be a good fit in Chicago.

What do you think about T.O. coming to Chicago for a year? Would it work, would it not work?

Nope, he's a locker room cancer.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will not come, Cutler does not want him and he is the QB so no. The Bears need the WR to develope and thia is the way to do it and I am fine with that.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
We don't need him and even JA and Lovie can't be that dumb to go after. They aren't that dumb right????????????

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Owens isn't even a fit for Martz's offense..

Plus we already have a #1 in Hester...

:rolleyes:

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Owens isn't even a fit for Martz's offense.. Don't know if this is correct so I'll take your word for it.

Plus we already have a #1 in Hester...
This is so wrong
:rolleyes:

Hester may never be a #1 might make a fair #3

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do you want this douchnozzle POS SOB annoying vagina face diva baby fag who drops footballs like they are coated with pig grease?

plus he isnt even good anymore hes like 35

regoob2

Liked Posts:
Owens is a perfect fit for this offense. He can get down field with the best of em.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he will DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY your locker room and plus he isnt even that good skill wise anymore

if you want him ok but he isnt going to be a positive addition i will tell you that much

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I really dont want him near chicago.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you could get a whole bunch of WRs that are worth much more than Team Obliterator

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I really dont want him near chicago.

He's just not a fit for Halas Hall, their philosophies don't match...plain and simple. If you look at how they handled Tank Johnson and Cedric Benson, they will not consider this.

Regards,

Biz

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
I would be very happy to have TO here in Chciago as long as he leaves with his team after they loss to the Bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.