Crock Pot Time

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need help asap! Any quick n easy and beanless chili recipes? Need one for a SB party tonight!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
1330462134648_270530.png

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need help asap! Any quick n easy and beanless chili recipes? Need one for a SB party tonight!

One onion, bell or hot peppers, 1lb ground beef, one can of tomato soup, one spice container of Mexene http://www.mexene.com/

Either brown the ground beef first and saute the onion, or just add into a crock pot. If browned in a pot, drain some liquid, add the sauteed onion, chopped peppers, can of soup and 1/3-1/2 of the mexene and stir it all up. Simmerfor at least a half hour. Several hours are better and chunks of beef can be used instead of ground beef.

AussieBear

i like to smoke brisket but that takes a long ass time and a lot of fire/temp/moisture maintenance so i slow cook it in the crock pot fairly often... i either do a full flavor beef or a japanese curry which i do 90% of the time... the curry is always a hit..

if i do just a beefy style roast. i like to use some of that meat for a variation of the philly cheesesteak... once i have my onions caramelized and bell peppers done.. i take thin slices of briskets and throw it in a saute pan with olive oil and seasoning to reheat and get that greasiness then just mix your onion pepper mix in. some cheese... good bread and some mayo.. these aussies here love it and always want more

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Making pulled pork for tonight. Didn't really follow any recipe in particular so here's hoping it turns out ok lol.

MikeDitka

Liked Posts:
My wife made crock pot tamales a couple of weeks ago.
She got the recipe online.
I don't know the specs, but it was the spicy beef with cornbread batter poured over the top.
4 hours cooking and super tasty

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife made crock pot tamales a couple of weeks ago.
She got the recipe online.
I don't know the specs, but it was the spicy beef with cornbread batter poured over the top.
4 hours cooking and super tasty

Post the link please if she saved it please. That sounds tasty.