Rose can't stay healthy physically or mentally

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Rose is a complete tool. He can't stay physically healthy and his recent statements make you wonder about his mental health. This guy hardly plays and he is already talking about the next big contract. It seems that he really believes the rest of the world is around here to serve him financially. What a tool and an idiot. GTFO Derrick.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...mments-create-unnecessary-headaches-for-bulls

“I’ve been moved on [from the lawsuit],” Rose said. “This whole summer I had tunnel vision. My mindset was just making sure that I was working out every day and spending as much time as possible with my son. And focusing on those two things. Making sure my family is financially stable, as far as seeing all the money that they’re passing out in this league. Just telling the truth. Just knowing that my day will be coming up soon and it’s not for me. It’s for [two-year-old son] P.J. and his future, so that’s what I’m thinking about now.”

“[I want to be] here,” Rose said. “But when you talk about that much money, the only thing you can do is prepare for it. I’m trying to prepare, not only myself, but my family. And I’m doing this all for my son. Like I said, I’m thinking about his future. Even though we’re alright, we’re comfortable, when you talk about that x-amount of dollars, I think it raises everyone’s eyebrows, so there’s nothing wrong with being over-prepared.”

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Rose should never speak. He can't help but shove both his feet into his mouth.

No one is going to pay an injury prone no heart, sit when I think I have some pain type player. NO ONE. Rose needs a new agent that can control him.

He's a kinder Latrell Sprewell.

LuvMyBears

Liked Posts:
I'm with Derrick.......get that money. That's what we all strive to do. Provide for ourselves and family and get as much money as possible. Problem is, when you're wealthy no one gives two shits about your or your family's comfort. I hear him and I know what he means, but nobody wants to hear it until he gets back to his old self. He's too honest with everyone.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rose should never speak. He can't help but shove both his feet into his mouth.

No one is going to pay an injury prone no heart, sit when I think I have some pain type player. NO ONE. Rose needs a new agent that can control him.

He's a kinder Latrell Sprewell.
You can say he's injury prone, thinks way too much about his long term future, doesn't know how to filter what comes out of his mouth, but I don't think he lacks heart.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There are many things wrong with Rose...heart isn't one of them.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
He had his opportunity to play, he choose not too. That is the definition of a lack of heart.

He skips playing when he's hurt. Not injured, but hurt. That's another sign of a lack of heart.

Derrick has a heart for himself. Yesterday's speech continues to drive the nail into the wood.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
technically its nothing wrong with what he said. i commend him for his honesty and he should get all he worth and set his family up for generations....but it wasn't really a smart thing to say

especially in Derrick's case who hasn't been earning his current contract and has kept the team hes on in limbo for 4 years straight....say you're focused on staying healthy, making up for lost time or bringing a championship to the city

*its also worth to note that Derrick brought this up unprovoked. the question was about the lawsuit and he rambled off into this im focused on free agency in 2017 thing...just stupid

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He had his opportunity to play, he choose not too. That is the definition of a lack of heart.

He skips playing when he's hurt. Not injured, but hurt. That's another sign of a lack of heart.

Derrick has a heart for himself. Yesterday's speech continues to drive the nail into the wood.
I'm just going to disagree.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We've discussed this ad nauseum already. Perhaps if he did play no one would be saying anything now, idk. He came back physically strong that summer and played like crap pretty much all the way until the meniscus injury. If he comes back right before the playoffs, that's likely the Rose we see getting destroyed by Lebron yet again.

This is probably the biggest knock everyone will ever have against Rose. The ignominious distinction of having the longest ACL tear recovery time. Oh well.

You're referring to those random games he sat out at the beginning of last year due to fatigue? No one gives any other player in the league any kind of crap for sitting out to rest a couple nagging injuries. Rose is literally the only player I've seen who gets this kind of reaction if he sits out a game.

He most certainly does. But this isn't exclusive to him either. He's just a bit more idiotic than most other players who give interviews.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
We've discussed this ad nauseum already. Perhaps if he did play no one would be saying anything now, idk. He came back physically strong that summer and played like crap pretty much all the way until the meniscus injury. If he comes back right before the playoffs, that's likely the Rose we see getting destroyed by Lebron yet again.
This is probably the biggest knock everyone will ever have against Rose. The ignominious distinction of having the longest ACL tear recovery time. Oh well.

From what I am reading you agree, he should have played. Yes it could have been bad play, but better than what the Bulls had. He is paid to play. That point is above contestation.

You're referring to those random games he sat out at the beginning of last year due to fatigue? No one gives any other player in the league any kind of crap for sitting out to rest a couple nagging injuries. Rose is literally the only player I've seen who gets this kind of reaction if he sits out a game.

He's the only one that takes a paycheck instead of playing when he's capable of. He's the only one that says he needs to sit because he doesn't want to be in any sort of discomfort when he'd done playing ball. Yeah, he gets the treatment because he "wears a kick me sign" of his own design.

He most certainly does. But this isn't exclusive to him either. He's just a bit more idiotic than most other players who give interviews.

[/quote]
Which is why I called him a gentler Sprewell.

I am talking Rose. And even against his peers he's more self involved.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
From what I am reading you agree, he should have played. Yes it could have been bad play, but better than what the Bulls had. He is paid to play. That point is above contestation.

He's the only one that takes a paycheck instead of playing when he's capable of. He's the only one that says he needs to sit because he doesn't want to be in any sort of discomfort when he'd done playing ball. Yeah, he gets the treatment because he "wears a kick me sign" of his own design.

Nothing I can say would change your mind on the matter. So I'll say I disagree and leave it at that.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ermagherd Dererk Rerse

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ermagherd Dererk Rerse
I just love Ares contribution to these threads.

Btw.. I'm sorry that Toaster Rabbit is out for 8-10 weeks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just love Ares contribution to these threads.

Btw.. I'm sorry that Toaster Rabbit is out for 8-10 weeks.

Toaster Rabbit will come back better than ever....

#ToasterRabbit

#Never4Get

#WhitePeopleShootThrees

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm fine with his mentality if he plays up to a max contract level for 80+ games, gets in the MVP discussion, and earn his home team bonus money.

Now if he decided to go tax free to Texas, or starts protecting himself by trying to be a jump shooter, we have problems.

Wow the guy has a one track mind. P.J., P.J., P.J....I understand being a father changes you, but P.J. should be fine if he was just smart about it, and thats after his rookie contract.

I wish he could fathom multiple mental concepts at once. P.J., money, championship, being the best you can be legacy, that winning=money, that his play= money.

Sounds like he worked on his game all summer to make more money...I'm kinda ok with that but I just don't get why these guys can't appreciate the game and have a love for the game at the same time. Why confine yourself to a toxic one track mentality that is warned about in spiritual books? Focus on the material is not the most enlightened state, and can be toxic. It also isn't the road to the most material, the universe if an ironic bitch.

Jordan had one desire...winning. And he the richest mofo of them all. These young derps should take a lesson.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
You can say he's injury prone, thinks way too much about his long term future, doesn't know how to filter what comes out of his mouth, but I don't think he lacks heart.

He chose to sit out when many players would have played. That's the definition of "lack of heart" IMO. He cares about one person, D. Rose.