Derrick Rose suffered left orbital fracture that will require surgery

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Oh Look, more shit that the Rose bashers can continue to ridicule him about. Some will call me a Rose Lover, but I wonder what this kid could do with a little positiveness in his Life?

He needs positive in his life? Are you kidding me? He is loaded with cash and has hardly played. He is probably surrounded by people telling him how awesome he is. D Rose's worst enemy is D Rose, period.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
"4. There is cruel irony in this happening the first day of practice under Hoiberg. After Tom Thibodeau's tyrannical reign of driving his players into the ground, past the soil and into the Earth's molten core, Hoiberg was hired in large part to change that culture. He talked openly on media day about the need to watch out for players' bodies first, and Jimmy Butler said Tuesday that Hoiberg has made it clear their condition is a priority for him.

So naturally, the first day of camp, Rose suffers a broken face. The universe is mean sometimes."

By Matt Moore | NBA writer
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...cture-out-indefinitely-with-surgery-scheduled

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I think he will be fine after this one. If it was knee then I would be skeptical.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
Rose will be good. Probably won't miss that much time.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
He needs positive in his life? Are you kidding me? He is loaded with cash and has hardly played. He is probably surrounded by people telling him how awesome he is. D Rose's worst enemy is D Rose, period.

yet you emphasize Marshall in your sig, who was a cancer in the Locker room, and was shipped out because of it.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
yet you emphasize Marshall in your sig, who was a cancer in the Locker room, and was shipped out because of it.

Lol...what do you care about him having two Bears' receivers in his sig? That has nothing to do with the subject matter. And his posting Marshall in his sig does not make him Marshall's advocate or Marshall's fan.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Because he's a lot more lovable than his haters. Who make fun of his injuries. It's classless.

So he loves Rose because Rose is more lovable than his haters(lamest word in the world btw)? Yeah, makes total sense Rami. I see you're still on Rose's nuts. I always thought you were smarter than this. Much smarter.

Rose doesn't deserve to be treated with class. He's a garbage coward who sits on his stacks of cash while his teammates bust ass to win games. There's many reason why i wont be watching the NBA is 2015. Rose is a big one of them as long as he's wearing the Bulls uniform. Boohoo Jimmy Butler is better than me and wants the ball so im just gonna pack this game in. Fn loser. I wish they would have drafted Beasley, i wouldnt have to deal with the fan heart-ache of watching the lovable hometown kid go from MVP savior to the washed up, soft jackass that he is. I honestly dont understand how 1 single person can back this guy at this point.