Lovie actually won with Cutler

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks like another coach will see a season go down in flames while starting Cutler. That means that Lovie is still the last and only coach to squeeze even 9 wins out of a season with Jay as QB1.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
It looks like another coach will see a season go down in flames while starting Cutler. That means that Lovie is still the last and only coach to squeeze even 9 wins out of a season with Jay as QB1.

Cool story. Maybe you can take Cutler to Tampa and continue your Lovie love there.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

What's the point?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Another great JDB thread, he's on a roll

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler likes black HCs

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Kinda proves that Lovie was the last one to bring a defense to the Bears more so than the fact that he won with Cutler.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I know ! Cutler played like shit vs Seattle and second half of the AZ game !!!!! The bastard !

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know ! Cutler played like shit vs Seattle and second half of the AZ game !!!!! The bastard !

Availability is an NFL skill. Cutler injuries have costs the Bears a lot of wins over the years.

Maybe he would have been hurt another way but, I can think of at least three that could have easily been avoided. The thumb after the pick in 2011, the hamstring after the pick this year and the concussion in 2012 against Houston, where he should have slid way before. That is at least three injuries that a smarter QB would have avoided.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Availability is an NFL skill. Cutler injuries have costs the Bears a lot of wins over the years.

Maybe he would have been hurt another way but, I can think of at least three that could have easily been avoided. The thumb after the pick in 2011, the hamstring after the pick this year and the concussion in 2012 against Houston, where he should have slid way before. That is at least three injuries that a smarter QB would have avoided.
Right, because smart QBs don't chase guys down after they throw a pick ! You really need to stop posting ....

Newblood

Liked Posts:

:hawked:

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, because smart QBs don't chase guys down after they throw a pick ! You really need to stop posting ....

Are you joking? You want the one guy that you have no replacement for and who does not practice tackling or blocking at all trying to tackle NFL defenders?
YouTube is full of QBs turning down tackles for a reason. If it ain't the playoffs the QB needs to stay out of the tackling business.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bwahahaha...

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Are you joking? You want the one guy that you have no replacement for and who does not practice tackling or blocking at all trying to tackle NFL defenders?
YouTube is full of QBs turning down tackles for a reason. If it ain't the playoffs the QB needs to stay out of the tackling business.

And if he hadn't tried to make the tackle, you would now be making a half dozen threads crying about Cutler playing scared.

giphy.gif

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And if he hadn't tried to make the tackle, you would now be making a half dozen threads crying about Cutler playing scared.[/IMG]
You pulled that thought out of your rear. I'm not a Cutler hater looking for excuses to bash the guy. I sincerely wish he would be more careful, especially since the Bears generally don't have a competent backup. I am interested in wins and entertainment. Besides McCown, the #2 QBs have not given the fans much of either, until we get a new QB, I'd like the best one to avoid getting knocked out of games.

sulleymon

Liked Posts:

this is a really odd post to make seeing as how Cutler isn't close to the reason the bears have lost badly in the last two games, unless you consider him getting himself hurt, causing another QB to come in and do much worse and look hardly like anything close to a football player over the last two games.

he hasn't even been playing, you dolt.