Torres at it again

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;UYvs55PBFqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=UYvs55PBFqE[/video]

The NHL does not need assbags like Torres in the league.
How many more hits like this are they going to allow?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:So how much of a sit down will the league give this repeat offender? 10, 20 games.... with the way the league hands out disciple who knows?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
The direction the Sharks franchise is going, he probably just got his sweater retired.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd like to see him get something like 30-40 games, as well as during his suspension he's the head janitor for the HP Pavillion or wherever the Sharks play, on Chipotle night, when the toilets are clogged, but IMHO the reality is he'll yet again get a slap on the wrist and it's going to taqke him being Bertuzzied or McSoreleyed and put out of the leage that way.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably get a two game suspension, the first game being a preseason game.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
41 game suspension according to my SCORE app.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Holy crap, did not expect that. just retire him now indeed.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
0 games, 41 games, 82 games. It won't make a difference. Torres will never get the message.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The Sharks will just sign Matt Cooke to fill the hole

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
And San Jose put a fucking A on his chest.

The Blackhawks put an A on Kopecky for the pre-season...just the route a team goes when they have a bunch of young guys playing in one game. I wouldn't read much into it at all.

On another note - happy to see the NHL hand out 41 games. What is unfortunate, is that when Torres isn't a complete idiot out there, he is a guy that can contribute and play a role on a team. All that means nothing though when he continues to take head shots. 41 games is a big message, almost half a million for a guy, and pretty much pushing him out of the league. Good for the NHL on this one...just have to hope that a repeal doesn't get it knocked down any.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks put an A on Kopecky for the pre-season...just the route a team goes when they have a bunch of young guys playing in one game. I wouldn't read much into it at all.

On another note - happy to see the NHL hand out 41 games. What is unfortunate, is that when Torres isn't a complete idiot out there, he is a guy that can contribute and play a role on a team. All that means nothing though when he continues to take head shots. 41 games is a big message, almost half a million for a guy, and pretty much pushing him out of the league. Good for the NHL on this one...just have to hope that a repeal doesn't get it knocked down any.

Didn't he already try to appeal last season? Thought it was denied?

I could be wrong.