[Going to our] First Bulls game

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
The wife and I are going to our first Bulls game on Feb. 19th against the Raptors. I am very excited! We will be in town all weekend. Is there any must dos or must sees while in town? Any game day things we need to experience? Thanks for the help everyone!

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The wife and I are going to our first Bulls game on Feb. 19th against the Raptors. I am very excited! We will be in town all weekend. Is there any must dos or must sees while in town? Any game day things we need to experience? Thanks for the help everyone!

You must have a great Chicago pizza downtown. There are a number of them. Take a tour of a few of the museums. My personal favorite is the Planetarian. Got to go to Rush Street after having your pizza. Have a drink at the top of the Sears Tower where there is a great view of the city. Should be spectacular in mid Feb.

Dress warm because when the wind comes off of the lake it is pretty damn cold:)

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the tips! Pizza and Sears (Willis) Tower on top of the list. cant wait, go Bulls!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You must have a great Chicago pizza downtown. There are a number of them. Take a tour of a few of the museums. My personal favorite is the Planetarian. Got to go to Rush Street after having your pizza. Have a drink at the top of the Sears Tower where there is a great view of the city. Should be spectacular in mid Feb.

Dress warm because when the wind comes off of the lake it is pretty damn cold:)

The planeterium is great

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the tips! Pizza and Sears (Willis) Tower on top of the list. cant wait, go Bulls!

Willis Tower is MEH... it's just as impressive from the ground as it is from the SkyDeck... if there's no line, go for it.

If your wife has a sweet tooth, there is a Godiva outlet off of Michigan and Chestnut (northern part of Michigan Ave.). Walk the whole Magnificent Mile and go ice skating at Millenium Park.

Wrigley Field is worth a visit whether you're a Cubs/Baseball fan or not. Wrigleyville is a really cool neighborhood to hang out.

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
Willis Tower is MEH... it's just as impressive from the ground as it is from the SkyDeck... if there's no line, go for it.

If your wife has a sweet tooth, there is a Godiva outlet off of Michigan and Chestnut (northern part of Michigan Ave.). Walk the whole Magnificent Mile and go ice skating at Millenium Park.

Wrigley Field is worth a visit whether you're a Cubs/Baseball fan or not. Wrigleyville is a really cool neighborhood to hang out.

Thanks for the tips! We are staying right near the magnificent mile so we will walk the whole thing. Is Wrigleyville within walking distance?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the tips! We are staying right near the magnificent mile so we will walk the whole thing. Is Wrigleyville within walking distance?

It's within running distance if you have ever done a marathon.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Here is the real skinny.

You never know what to do in Chicago the first go, it always takes a second trip. And even with good advise or mega yelp skills, you're not going to know what you want to do. So just set out and explore. Watch the crime maps, avoid those spots and have fun. There is shit to do on every corner.

I was born and raised in the city and not outside. And everyone that ever came to visit us from outside had the same issue. The first go, their plans collapsed. Just see it, explore, then come back another time.