Talk to me when Buter starts drawing double teams before annointing him the man!

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
OP- are you Reggie Rose? If so- your brother is an inefficient black hole.

2014 Rose: 7th in NBA in usage rate. 297th in True Shooting Percentage. Second worse 3point shooter in the league (150 attempts minimum). Anyone drawing attention should benefit Rose- he might get close to league average shooting percentages.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you are a Bulls fan and do not love Butler, then you are an idiot. This guy made himself an all-star plain and simple through hard work and dedication. He and to a lesser extent Taj Gibson are the epitome of what sports SHOULD be all about. They don't talk shit and whine like pussies when they get a bad break. They compete. I love those two guy.

McGREGOR__

Liked Posts:
If you are a Bulls fan and do not love Butler, then you are an idiot. This guy made himself an all-star plain and simple through hard work and dedication. He and to a lesser extent Taj Gibson are the epitome of what sports SHOULD be all about. They don't talk shit and whine like pussies when they get a bad break. They compete. I love those two guy.
This guy knows what's up.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Buter is gonna draw double teams which is good news for Rose but dont talk to cjswan785847584758475 yet because buter hasnt drawn those double teams... yet. Oh, and Rose.

^^^ all i gathered from the OP