Blackhawks 2015-16 Season Official Prediction Thread

italianbeef

Liked Posts:
People sound disappointed that the Hawks aren't going to repeat. Repeating in the NHL is damn near impossible. I would just like to see improvement out of the youngsters for the season to be a success in my opinion.

For obvious reasons, I'm ratcheting down expectations. Not 2010-11 level ratcheting, but ratcheting nonetheless. Looking forward to a full season of TT as well as what AA brings at 2C, young guys like Panarin/Dano, etc.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wins for the team: 50
Total Points: 110
Division Placement: 2nd
Leader in goals: Kane
Leader in assists: Anisimov
Leader in points: Kane
Over/Under 30 wins for Corey Crawford: over
Biggest surprise: Bickel
Biggest disappointment: Daley
PP over/under ranked 10th in the league: under
PK over/under ranked 5th in the league: over

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Wins for the team:50
Total Points:105
Division Placement:1
Leader in assists: Tuevo
Leader in points:Toews
Over/Under 30 wins for Corey Crawford: 30 over
Biggest surprise: trade deadline acquisition
Biggest disappointment: trade deadline acquisition
PK over/under ranked 5th in the league: under

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should've done this a few days ago but got busy with work. So, how about some predictions?

Wins for the team:
Total Points: 133 (record)
Division Placement: 1st
Leader in assists: Toews
Over/Under 30 wins for Corey Crawford: Over
Biggest surprise: Panarin
Biggest disappointment: Baun
PK over/under ranked 5th in the league: over

Feel free to add in some of your own predictions at the end. I wrote up a whole article so you guys can tell me how much of a jackass I am in April.

Kane is first American to lead NHL in points/goals in 30+ years.
This team is talked about as the greatest ever, and the greatest of the Blackhawks dynasty.
League Pandamonium because we are too good and got Panarin. Got better shedding salary.

Defense surprises.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
That was Oduya's rap when he came here, wasn't it? I'll wait to see what he does with Hammer.
I remember nothing of that about Oduya's offensive game. The only thing Daley and Oduya share, from what I can tell, is a skin tone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Wins for the team: 45
Total Points: 100
Division Placement: 3rd
Over/Under 30 wins for Corey Crawford: Under. Can't see Corey going through a season without an injury of some kind.
Biggest surprise: Panarin. Saad who?
Biggest disappointment: Rundblad. Always will be. His play on Wednesday spoke for itself.
PP over/under ranked 10th in the league: Even. It will be good, but anything above 10th is asking for alot with the clown shoes.
PK over/under ranked 5th in the league: Under. Even Seabs, Keith and Hammer have to be on the bench sometime.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wins for the team: 45
Total Points: 100
Division Placement: 3rd
Over/Under 30 wins for Corey Crawford: Under. Can't see Corey going through a season without an injury of some kind.
Biggest surprise: Panarin. Saad who?
Biggest disappointment: Rundblad. Always will be. His play on Wednesday spoke for itself.
PP over/under ranked 10th in the league: Even. It will be good, but anything above 10th is asking for alot with the clown shoes.
PK over/under ranked 5th in the league: Under. Even Seabs, Keith and Hammer have to be on the bench sometime.

This is a good set of projections. I was half kidding about 133 points, but the half smile is gone now.

Time to tone down expectations. We lost pieces from 3 lines, 4 if you count needing to borrow those guys to fill in. Its going to take time to find chemistry as well as adapt to a Defense situation that is less than ideal and may not have sufficient answers.

This team will always be a bitch to eliminate. I think the best we can hope is fight our way to the playoffs in what will be a tight race, hope we get in, and then refuse to die as always. Hockey.

My dream for end of season.

Dano-Toews-Hossa
Baun/Bickell-AA-Kane
Panarin-TT-Garbutt
Desjardins-Kruger-Shaw

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kane is first American to lead NHL in points/goals in 30+ years.
This team is talked about as the greatest ever, and the greatest of the Blackhawks dynasty.
League Pandamonium because we are too good and got Panarin. Got better shedding salary.

Defense surprises.

U must be psychic

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Biggest disappointment: Patrick Kane struggles all season long following offseason drama

giphy74.gif