McBuckets!!

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
Doug looked good! I'm excited to see what he can do this season.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
he was terrible to start bricking 3's and getting blocked and my pessimistic self started to worry that he isn't gonna be any good but im glad he manged to get some confidence and i hope it carries over

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Of the options available at the time i would start McDermott at the 3 spot. He calmed himself down and found his rhythm later on. Snell still defers too much and lacks the aggressive mind set needed on offense. Snell still at times plays as if he is a rookie and not a 3rd year player. The opportunity is right here for either of them to step up and Snell comes off as a shy man asking a girl for a date for the first time. Yet he may be a better defender than Doug.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I didn't get to watch last nights game....was more interested in playoff baseball. did doug on defense figure out how to stay in front of anyone yet? the shooting I don't worry about, the kid can shoot

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
he was terrible to start bricking 3's and getting blocked and my pessimistic self started to worry that he isn't gonna be any good but im glad he manged to get some confidence and i hope it carries over

But he didn't look over his shoulder to expect to get pulled out of the game....... that was the difference. he was used correctly.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
If Dougie gets a good chance then he can probably be our highest scorer off the bench this season.

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
Hoiberg and McBuckets both went to Ames High and won state championships.. Hoiberg will give Doug a shot.