Game day atmosphere

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
Like I said before I will be going to my first Bulls game this season. I'm not from the area so any tips would be appreciated. How is traffic going into the arena? Staying the Club Quarters hotel a few miles away.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Few miles away? Then just walk. Parking is the worst part about going to a game. You have normal traffic and 20k+ fans trying to decide where they're going to park, because the first idea they had didn't work.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Yeah I'd probably walk. Honestly though I went to the Bulls Cava game last year in October and parking/leaving wasn't as bad as I thought though I wouldn't risk actually parking there if you're only a few miles away. I'll warn you though if you're getting food, get there early enough to get it before the game starts or go to get it a few minutes before halftime. I made the mistake of waiting until right at half and it wasn't pretty.

ISUbulls

Liked Posts:
I went ahead and bought a parking pass in the lot closest to the arena just in case. A few mile walk in the middle of February may not be too much fun. Thanks for the tip on food!