Bulls.com Jimmy Butler assuming bigger leadership role for Bulls

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That's putting it nicely...he told David Aldridge that the team has lacked leadership and he hoped to help fill the void. Subliminal shot.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I saw something yesterday where a former Bull also came out and said Butler doesn't like Rose's work ethic.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I saw something yesterday where a former Bull also came out and said Butler doesn't like Rose's work ethic.

I saw that too....but it was reported by Cowley who is a joke of a reporter so take it with a grain of salt

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I saw that too....but it was reported by Cowley who is a joke of a reporter so take it with a grain of salt
Ah hell, that's where it came from. I thought for a split second I saw it on the ESPN crawl last night, then I realized the game was on TBS, then had no idea where the fuck I saw it, then I thought I maybe just made it up.

Then you say it's from Cowley and I regret even bringing it up.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Cowley definitely has an agenda and if there isn't friction between Rose and Butler he is sure stirring the pot.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

he said former member so hes probably talking about somebody from Thibs coaching staff

likely Andy Greer he was fired with Thibs so the front office probably knew he was the rat

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I think it's funny that the two writers who spend a ton of time bashing the Bulls are named Cowley and Cowherd.

Maybe they're closet animal feminists?

Anyone still listen to Mancow? Does he bash the Bulls a lot?

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
Carlos Boozer

he said former member so hes probably talking about somebody from Thibs coaching staff

likely Andy Greer he was fired with Thibs so the front office probably knew he was the rat

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Carlos Boozer

well the whole "beef" started about Rose sitting out practices last season

so Boozer wouldn't have a clue about that...the only player it could be is Naz and Nazr has alread said the Rose/Butler stuff was nonsense so yeah....if its any truth to it, it has to be somebody from thibs coaching staff

its probably some truth to it but Cowley is embellishing this whole thing a bit and its kind of a jackass move for him to release another article about this nonsense yet again after the first preseason game

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
It said that he considers Rose as a friend but doesn't like his work ethic. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was true. Rose is the face of the franchise yet he doesn't, presumably, work near as hard as Butler. As the top guy, you're supposed to set the example.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think it's funny that the two writers who spend a ton of time bashing the Bulls are named Cowley and Cowherd.

Maybe they're closet animal feminists?

Anyone still listen to Mancow? Does he bash the Bulls a lot?

Colon Cowshit is next to MORONatti the worst reporter or host in all of sports. I hate everything he says and I even hate his voice.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose is close to wearing out his welcome in Chicago. Him not too smart for starters and beyond that he is a taker.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose just isn't a good vocal leader. Especially for a starting point guard. He does have supreme talent. But there have been a lot of players who have had supreme talent and did not exhibit good leadership skills. Vince Carter was one. Rasheed Wallace was another. Rose just kind of doesn't have it. He is no Jordan, no Kobe, know LeBron, no Garnett, no Duncan, or no LeBron.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Butler is just being the greatest he can be. That means pushing your superstar partner to be the greatest they can be.