D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The team that looked like it was cursed, was the Rangers. Talk about shitting the bed. They gave away an entire series in 1 inning.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Cubs just announced officially what we all have been thinking for the last day, Lester goes in Game 1 Saturday, Arrieta goes in Game 2 on Sunday. You have to figure they've decided that Jake really needs the extra days rest.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cubs just announced officially what we all have been thinking for the last day, Lester goes in Game 1 Saturday, Arrieta goes in Game 2 on Sunday. You have to figure they've decided that Jake really needs the extra days rest.

Maybe.....but I think the fact that you definitely won't see either of the Dodger's top two in the first game but could possibly see Kershaw in game two factors in. Mets will be using their best pitchers as well to try to get in but they are deeper in SP's than the Dodgers. I think the fact that the Cubs have struggled to get Lester runs this year is in the back of Maddon's mind...maybe trying to match him up with somebody the Cubs can hit.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Getting Baez in the series should pay off. Russell is a long term but a liability at the plate at this point

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Getting Baez in the series should pay off. Russell is a long term but a liability at the plate at this point

I agree. It hurts the depth but I'd guess they'll add Herrera to the roster as a defensive replacement. I think it will be fine.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are rosters set by series? If so, is he not even on the NLCS roster?