The Michigan Wolverines Thread

N3

Liked Posts:
Since I am the only Michigan fan on here, that I know of, I have decided to make a thread for my own personal ramblings and tirades about the team...I may even sprinkle in a article or two if you are lucky.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am a big Michigan fan as well.

Really hope tomorrow goes well though I won't be able to watch it.

N3

Liked Posts:
I am a big Michigan fan as well.

Really hope tomorrow goes well though I won't be able to watch it.

Then this thread can be for your personal ramblings and tirades as well.

I really have no expectations for tomorrow, I think im going to go in expecting the worse, and go from there.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got em to put it on at an nd bar.

Man couldn't have asked for a better start!!!

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope Tate forcier transfers.

This offense is terrible.

So is the defense.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
You guys think Denard is going to be reliable when you get deep into the Big Ten schedule?

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
Dernard Span is like the next Pat White, but i think he could actually be better because i think he can throw the ball better than white could. I hate Michigan, but i hope they do well because i like Rich Rod.

Reactions: X

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dernard Span is like the next Pat White, but i think he could actually be better because i think he can throw the ball better than white could. I hate Michigan, but i hope they do well because i like Rich Rod.

Not as sold on Span as you are, but agree w/ the post as a whole.

N3

Liked Posts:
You guys think Denard is going to be reliable when you get deep into the Big Ten schedule?

I want to see him play when the team is behind before I go crowning him. And lets not forget this same team went 4-0 last year before big 10 play, and then went 1-7. Ill save the parade for later.

Not to break up the party..but Denard Span plays for the Minnesota Twins. Denard Robinson plays for Michigan. :p

Lefty

Liked Posts:

warfgif.gif

Only at Chi City Sports.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
lulz...whoop.

But lefty - way to mock others 12 minutes AFTER someone had already pointed out the mistake... ;)

warfgif.gif

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I hadn't clicked on the thread until I posted my dig on you guys, what do you want from me? It's not like I clicked on the thread, saw the miscue was pointed out, sat thinking for a bit about how to mock you guys further, then posted. I saw the screw ups so I posted.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Lefty is still my guy.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to see him play when the team is behind before I go crowning him. And lets not forget this same team went 4-0 last year before big 10 play, and then went 1-7. Ill save the parade for later.

Precisely. We got up to 22nd in the rankings, last year.

Seriously though I wasnt impressed with the team, but probably sounded a little more down on them then I actually am in the thread, but I was impaired at the time.

Still the offense is fake to the HB, let the speedy QB run. Thats all it is. A few dump passes here and there and its the offense. It looked great, but he still got blasted a few times. When he plays a big ten team they are going to take his head off. Hell Teo might this wkd.

The defense looked poor as well. A dropped pass at the three led to the blocked FG, and a fumble on the five stopped them. They don't make those mistakes and it could easily be 30-24. Lots of holes in the zone, though they were playing for the run.

We won. I am happy, but I was not impressed.

N3

Liked Posts:
Precisely. We got up to 22nd in the rankings, last year.

Seriously though I wasnt impressed with the team, but probably sounded a little more down on them then I actually am in the thread, but I was impaired at the time.

Still the offense is fake to the HB, let the speedy QB run. Thats all it is. A few dump passes here and there and its the offense. It looked great, but he still got blasted a few times. When he plays a big ten team they are going to take his head off. Hell Teo might this wkd.

The defense looked poor as well. A dropped pass at the three led to the blocked FG, and a fumble on the five stopped them. They don't make those mistakes and it could easily be 30-24. Lots of holes in the zone, though they were playing for the run.

We won. I am happy, but I was not impressed.

The offense is still very predictable, but the good thing is Denard is fast enough to make things happen. UConn shot themselves in the foot, and the Michigan D had holes in it all game.

I was impressed but not impressed at the same time.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michigan will beat Notre Dame, for the sole fact that I really hate Notre Dame