72-10 watch

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
And silence, to your LeBron points I've been saying that since the beginning. If LeBron was patient, Cleveland had a great chance to have something real special and a long future. Instead he decided he needed to attempt to win right that second.

And now he's done nothing but ensure he gets his ass whooped in the Finals.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

I was thinking that last night. Cavs have to feel stupid for letting Lebron play GM and now they have a pretty blah Kevin love instead of this kid. And when Lebron leaves they'll be extra pissed, Wiggins will be a top 5 player by then

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Twolves are going to be a force in the coming years. I'm happy for their fan base. KAT is going to be a top 3 or 5 player.

Yeah i agree. They should've have won that game in Minnesota as well. I think it was good for both teams that they couldn't agree to a trade to gs for kevin love.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think they'll get it. Memphis is too beat up, so both games against them should be pretty easy.

The first time they played the Spurs, they raped them. So even if the Spurs don't rest their starters, I fully expect the Warriors to win tomorrow.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I still think they'll get it. Memphis is too beat up, so both games against them should be pretty easy.

The first time they played the Spurs, they raped them. So even if the Spurs don't rest their starters, I fully expect the Warriors to win tomorrow.

Yeah I have the same feeling. They only have 4 games to go. This team will win out.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
GS probably isn't even trying hard defensively because it's the regular season and no one is shutting down that offense. Their defense will be fine in the playoffs.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
GS probably isn't even trying hard defensively because it's the regular season and no one is shutting down that offense. Their defense will be fine in the playoffs.
Spurs are really the only team that has a chance given they're third in offense and by far first in defense.

Sent from the mod station in Nome, Alaska.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
im sticking with my prediction from long ago that they tie the record

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
im sticking with my prediction from long ago that they tie the record

I hope you are right. Actually I hope you are wrong. I want them to fall short of the record. But I know it won't happen.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
TWolves woke them up. Playing phenomenal against the Spurs

Ron Burgundy

2015-16 Warriors vs. 1995-96 Bulls: Not even close

Oh, please. Today's Golden State darlings wouldn't win a game against the Bulls of back when, so enough myth measuring.
It has been overripe, this imitation rivalry between the indelible Bulls and the wishful Warriors, as hollow an option as paper and plastic, boxers and briefs, gluten and grain.

a2t.img
mf.gif

More...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
GS survives by the skin of their teeth. They really play down to bad competition. Could have had a foul called, but it was a no call. The refs were inconsistent like always.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
GS survives by the skin of their teeth. They really play down to bad competition. Could have had a foul called, but it was a no call. The refs were inconsistent like always.

more like survives thanks to the refs. grizz outplayed them simply by wanting it more. this was a team that GS beat by 50 earlier this year, now the grizz are full of 10 day contract players that quite honestly are just hungrier than GS...just nowhere near as talented as GS. Stephenson got obviously fouled on the final play of the game and a few possessions before that, vince carter or matt barnes(cant remember which one it was) got grabbed by the back of the jersey going for an offensive rebound and tackled by draymond green, no call, and then on the fastbreak GS hits a wide open 3, so youre talking a 5 point swing right there. it was clear the NBA wanted GS to win the game so they could have a much more hyped game against the Spurs

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
more like survives thanks to the refs. grizz outplayed them simply by wanting it more. this was a team that GS beat by 50 earlier this year, now the grizz are full of 10 day contract players that quite honestly are just hungrier than GS...just nowhere near as talented as GS. Stephenson got obviously fouled on the final play of the game and a few possessions before that, vince carter or matt barnes(cant remember which one it was) got grabbed by the back of the jersey going for an offensive rebound and tackled by draymond green, no call, and then on the fastbreak GS hits a wide open 3, so youre talking a 5 point swing right there. it was clear the NBA wanted GS to win the game so they could have a much more hyped game against the Spurs

Did you miss the Matt Barnes push in the back on his offensive rebound? It was a clear foul by him and the refs looked the other way and he made the put back. Lol Nothing was rigged. The refs just call games that way. Was Stephenson fouled? Yes. Do refs look the other way with the game on the line all the time? Yes. Thats all that was

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
GS is going to tie the record. Home against Memphis after the other nights scare. They win by 20. Break the record and Da Bulls fans cry!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
welp thats it for the record

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
i don't think you realize how tough winning 72+ games is

based on what ive seen so far Bulls have zero chance of doing it...they have allot to work on
Kyrie will be out till December or later and no telling how long the Thompson situation drags out
ATL doesn't have the talent they caught everybody off guard last year i expect some regression this year

this thread was made in jest

This thread jinxed us.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
This thread jinxed us.

yeah it did...never thought a team would be talented enough to break the record...plus add the fact the NBA is all about persevering players during the season, i thought it was safe. hats off to the warriors, my foot is in my mouth

funny enough the person that this thread was made to poke fun at didn't really mention the warriors...talk about a missed opportunity to have shit to rub in peoples faces for years to come

today is one of the lowest days as a Bulls fan we've been kicked out of the playoffs and our record has be tied and likely will be broken...and like you said too add insult to injury had Gar drafted Dray this wouldn't have happened