OT: Colin Kaepernick benched: to be replaced by Blaine Gabbert

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/

I thought I would post this here. I know many of you really longed for the Bears to have an up and coming stud QB like Kap in recent years.

Feel free to use this thread to talk about your desires to see the Bears go after him now that he is likely to be available.

So without further ado, good luck to those of you that will be pining for the Krapernick turnover express to wind up as the next Chicago Bears QB.

Colin Krapernick for life yo.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a little surprised you want to talk about that thread, got beat up a little in there.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/70755-Kap-still-good?p=2321504&viewfull=1#post2321504
Never. The Niners franchise is a true dumpster fire from top to bottom. The choosing of the new staff was political as they were only interested in having yes men. Perhaps coming off the worst off season ever. This franchise is doomed for a long time to come no matter who they start at QB.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Never. The Niners franchise is a true dumpster fire from top to bottom. The choosing of the new staff was political as they were only interested in having yes men. Perhaps coming off the worst off season ever. This franchise is doomed for a long time to come no matter who they start at QB.

Sounds eerily similar to another teams recent past.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/

I thought I would post this here. I know many of you really longed for the Bears to have an up and coming stud QB like Kap in recent years.

Feel free to use this thread to talk about your desires to see the Bears go after him now that he is likely to be available.

So without further ado, good luck to those of you that will be pining for the Krapernick turnover express to wind up as the next Chicago Bears QB.

Colin Krapernick for life yo.

Suicide watch and endless crow for Bearlick and Racerboy :lmao:

Newblood

Liked Posts:

So it's everyone's fault but Kapernick's? Got it.

I feel like you've ripped on other posters for using similar excuses for QB play. Weird right?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have they seen Blaine Gabbert play...that franchise is pathetic

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
I can't believe anyone actually thought Kap was a great qb. Even my grandmother could tell it was not going to last. Some people get caught up in the hype and ignore that the guy can't throw.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
well, will you look at that? not even three full seasons as a starter, and only a couple years removed from a SB, and the niners have benched their 100M franchise QB.

meanwhile in Chicago...

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Well they haven't. So let's us know when you've moved on from your woulda coulda shoulda fantasy land and joined the rest of us in the really real world.

really?

its not like that was my whole fucking point.

you know you dont need to respond to pretty much every single post I make just for the sake of running your mouth?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't believe anyone actually thought Kap was a great qb. Even my grandmother could tell it was not going to last. Some people get caught up in the hype and ignore that the guy can't throw.

I remember him more than once missing a wide-open Randy Moss in Super Bowl XLVII (wide open as in sure touchdown). Since then I've always thought he was a better version of Tebow.