2015-16 NBA Around the League Thread

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Noticed no one had started this yet.

Discuss all league signings, trades, coach firings, non-Bulls stuff here.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Noticed no one had started this yet.

Discuss all league signings, trades, coach firings, non-Bulls stuff here.

You're slacking, Ron!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, this is completely ridiculous to say 4 games in but does anyone think this GS team could challenge the Bulls record? The East is weak and the West isn't that strong either right now. It will get stronger as the year goes on but right now, the Spurs, Pelicans, and Rockets aren't playing like they will later in the season. Should be fun to watch. This GS team is unreal and Steph Curry seems like he is on NBA Jams right now. Yet again, ridiculously early but this team looks incredible already. They will probably get better when Kerr is back as well.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
So, this is completely ridiculous to say 4 games in but does anyone think this GS team could challenge the Bulls record? The East is weak and the West isn't that strong either right now. It will get stronger as the year goes on but right now, the Spurs, Pelicans, and Rockets aren't playing like they will later in the season. Should be fun to watch. This GS team is unreal and Steph Curry seems like he is on NBA Jams right now. Yet again, ridiculously early but this team looks incredible already. They will probably get better when Kerr is back as well.

We have Prope's annual thread for that.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
98zTjnB.png

ESPN has to be trolling.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Obviously we are not even half way through November, but getting out to that big lead against the Hawks and keeping their cool during a pretty big comeback, I'm not so upset about that loss to the T'Wolves the other night. They'll obviously have some troubles going forward, but Wiggins, Towns, and a very efficient Rubio can be something special.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Obviously we are not even half way through November, but getting out to that big lead against the Hawks and keeping their cool during a pretty big comeback, I'm not so upset about that loss to the T'Wolves the other night. They'll obviously have some troubles going forward, but Wiggins, Towns, and a very efficient Rubio can be something special.
Speaking of the Hawks, I certainly didn't expect them to start like this again.

The T'Wolves certainly can become something special. I hope they do, and I hope Wiggins becomes one of the best players in the league, mainly to show LeBron what a fucking dumbass he is.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
btw- shame on all of you who questioned if the game had pass by phil Jackson. looks like that draft pick of porzingis is going to be a solid pick despite what everyone was saying

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
at the end of the day im atleast thankful we aren't the Kings

that team makes 2000 era Bulls look functional. what a fucking mess

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
McHale fired.
Not surprised given the huge slump they've took and how they went from WCF to bottom dweller and have played uninterested all season. Makes me think it was the team tuning out the coaching staff. Guess we'll see.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Not surprised given the huge slump they've took and how they went from WCF to bottom dweller and have played uninterested all season. Makes me think it was the team tuning out the coaching staff. Guess we'll see.

I think that's a contract requirement when you join a team led by Howard & Harden. :smug:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
RIP Hot Rod