Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stotts has done a very good job with that Blazer team...that offer is less than what Hoiberg got as a 1st time coach coming from college. 5/25 for Freddy. I'd gladly trade coaches.
As it turns out the final offer ended up being for an average of 5.5 per year for Stotts so he's paid more than Hoiberg. Rightly so.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
As it turns out the final offer ended up being for an average of 5.5 per year for Stotts so he's paid more than Hoiberg. Rightly so.

Yeah. Blazers knew that was coming. Can't pay the man less than Freddy.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anthony Davis missed out on a 24.8 million dollar bonus because he didnt make an All NBA team. LOL WOW! I dont care how rich you are that hurts.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
How does D'Antoni keep getting jobs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Bryce Dejean-Jones, guard for the Pelicans who played a season under Hoiberg at Iowa State, was shot and killed earlier today.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently the Pacers have been talking to teams about trading Paul George. Rumors in LA have the Lakers interested in him and would involve their number two over-all pick and at least one of their younger starting players. They have the salary cap space to bring him in.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Apparently the Pacers have been talking to teams about trading Paul George. Rumors in LA have the Lakers interested in him and would involve their number two over-all pick and at least one of their younger starting players. They have the salary cap space to bring him in.

Hey Steve any news on the Pacers and what they plan to do around the draft football George really be traded to LA Steve Kyler: Not sure where the trading Paul George thing came from, but was laughed off the phone when I asked a Pacers source if it was a consideration. The Pacers are absolutely not looking at moving Paul George, unless the deal returned Kevin Durant. 5 hours ago – via Basketball Insiders

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Looks like Jimmy Butler is almost a lock to make the Olympic team.

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Looks like Jimmy Butler is almost a lock to make the Olympic team.

You wouldn't catch me playing in the Olympics this year. Most mangled Olympics I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk