IGT: Blues @ Blackhawks 11/4 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
hossa_laugh.gif

8-3-1, 17 points

@

fetchthestick.gif

7-5-0, 14 points

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream available at the NBC Sports website or thru the NBC Live Extra app

st-louis-sucks.jpg

LET'S GO HAWKS!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like what we rolled out Monday although woyld like to see hob goblin in over Hartman.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blues lost a tough one to LA last night and are likely not going to be in the best of moods. Wouldn't be surprised to see a scrap or two.

Hawks win 3-2 in a dunk contest.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Blues lost a tough one to LA last night and are likely not going to be in the best of moods. Wouldn't be surprised to see a scrap or two.

Hawks win 3-2 in a dunk contest.

Watched that game - you can really see how bad the Blues are hurting with all these injuries early on. No Stastny, Shattenkirk or Schwartz. Blackhawks will be missing Hossa again tonight, along with Keith.

Elliot should be in goal for the Blues and he has a lot to prove after Allen snatched away the starting job from him (momentarily atleast) with a great week and a half of play.

Definitely expect a physical game from Backes, Reaves, Ott, etc and I'm sure the game will be decided based on how the Blackhawks handle and deal with the physical play.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Like what we rolled out Monday although woyld like to see hob goblin in over Hartman.

Atleast in practice yesterday, all the forward lines remained the same. I agree though, would like to see Hartman watch one from the press box if they plan on having him stay up here for a period of time, otherwise send him down. Way too many mistakes last game and they could have been costly ones.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watched that game - you can really see how bad the Blues are hurting with all these injuries early on. No Stastny, Shattenkirk or Schwartz. Blackhawks will be missing Hossa again tonight, along with Keith.

Elliot should be in goal for the Blues and he has a lot to prove after Allen snatched away the starting job from him (momentarily atleast) with a great week and a half of play.

Definitely expect a physical game from Backes, Reaves, Ott, etc and I'm sure the game will be decided based on how the Blackhawks handle and deal with the physical play.

I watched that game too. Always nice to see the Blews get their ass kicked.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know the samole size is small, but Stan hit a home run with Panarin and AA additions. The other young guys are showing something like hob goblin, Lurch, Gus, and Kero. Excited to see more of Dano, but so far liking what the youth is bringing. Will be mistakes made, but it's good to see this young depth get a chance to play.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know the samole size is small, but Stan hit a home run with Panarin and AA additions. The other young guys are showing something like hob goblin, Lurch, Gus, and Kero. Excited to see more of Dano, but so far liking what the youth is bringing. Will be mistakes made, but it's good to see this young depth get a chance to play.

sample*

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really miss Bigfoot, but for games against the Bloose the extra hitting he sometimes provides would be nice.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't really miss Bigfoot, but for games against the Bloose the extra hitting he sometimes provides would be nice.

pssssst he's still here....

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kopitar entered concussion protocol after last nights game from a hit by Reaves.