HAWKS vs EHRLERS 7:00 WGN

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another donut from Toews.

At least one of the two new rich kids still cares about hockey after getting paid.

Time to put the C on Kane and bench Toews for a game.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

At least one of the two new rich kids still cares about hockey after getting paid.

disliked.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliked.

Sorry that being right all the time offends you, old friend.

I used to like Toews, but it's clear he was just trying to get paid and now realizes he's past his prime and doesn't give a shit any more. The sooner that C is ripped off his chest, the better.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry that being right all the time offends you, old friend.

I used to like Toews, but it's clear he was just trying to get paid and now realizes he's past his prime and doesn't give a shit any more. The sooner that C is ripped off his chest, the better.

Bah...

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Sooner or later, someone outside of the second line is going to have to score. The bottom six isn't adding much to the team right now when it comes to offense. Not necessarily their number one job out there but damn it would be nice if they pitch in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Q switch some things up considering they have a few days before their next game. Maybe spread out the wealth a little (minus breaking up the 2nd line) and hopefully get some more consistent scoring from the team as a whole.

Thought that Shaw and Gus had their best games this season. Shaw was creating on offense and attempting to be his usual pain in the ass to the other team.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
laughing_sheep.jpg

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only got to see the highlights. Kaner looking good dishing to his line mates.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
In the 3rd period, a giant piece of sound dampening fell to the ice.
The crowd was going wild, while no one on the ice saw it floating down. They came very close to taking the faceoff before it landed.
kE5Wwci.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In the 3rd period, a giant piece of sound dampening fell to the ice.
The crowd was going wild, while no one on the ice saw it floating down. They came very close to taking the faceoff before it landed.
kE5Wwci.jpg

Sting was in da rafters again....

NzRtP7Y.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sooner or later, someone outside of the second line is going to have to score. The bottom six isn't adding much to the team right now when it comes to offense. Not necessarily their number one job out there but damn it would be nice if they pitch in. Wouldn't be surprised to see Q switch some things up considering they have a few days before their next game. Maybe spread out the wealth a little (minus breaking up the 2nd line) and hopefully get some more consistent scoring from the team as a whole.

Thought that Shaw and Gus had their best games this season. Shaw was creating on offense and attempting to be his usual pain in the ass to the other team.

Toews and Hossa will be heard from before 2015 ends. Until then, the Hawks can ride that second line as long as it'll take them.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Toews and Hossa will be heard from before 2015 ends. Until then, the Hawks can ride that second line as long as it'll take them.

When will Bigfoot come out of da woods doe?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If I were him, I'd start building a log cabin. Gonna be a long winter.

I have been dats why the forest is missing some trees. Winter is coming

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been dats why the forest is missing some trees. Winter is coming

Don't forget to build a crapper too, or do you just hibernate until the playoffs?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

yeah, agree. Is Hosss still a first liner without a stud LW though. That is where TT makes some sense, but I still think Dano at LW1 with his countryman is the best place to develop him. I think the Kero experiment is failing and would put TT at 3C for life and be done with it. Flank him with Garbutt to give him a speed weapon, and Tikhinov to give him a skill weapon with defensive mind. Build that fourth line chemistry. Gustafson is awesome on offense. We found another godsend there. If Q goes with Rozy over Gustofson and Scedberg just fuck. Our best 12 are clearly Dano toews Hoss, pan aa Kane, gar TT hobgoblin, desjardins Kruger shaw in that formation, and letting Q Q with his moving TT, Kane, Pan, and Kaner around on the same lines mid game when we need to show our dominance. It's a good team, but slowly coming together and Q isn't helping right now. We will struggle until Keith gets back and Q finally settled on my proposed formation.

hester247

Liked Posts:

Herpa Derpa