HAWKS vs EHRLERS 7:00 WGN

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
blackhawks-vs-oilers-logos.png

Hawks 7-6-1 ............................................................................Oilers 5-9-0

Teravainen-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Dano-Kero-Shaw
Desjardins-Kruger-Tikhonov

Keith skated in this mornings skate, eligible to come off IR Saturday vs the Blue.

images

200.gif

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The Hawks are at home so they're 50% less likely to play like dogshit.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like those lines. I think all 4 find a way to produce and will.

I'm so sick of this shit!!! no more!! no no no no no. I don't give a fuck about my ban, and have two things to say and one is the Blackhawks have woken up. Our full attention is now to the task at hand and lord have mercy on all opponent souls.

This oiler team allows too much space defenseviley, the Hawks will ream them. All 4 lines score. Tikhinov gets a gorgeous assist to break Kruger out. Line 1 and 2 are an alien laser show of destruction and fear.

Operation....ICE STORM: Forecheck and Bobbles commence.

6-2 Hawks. Their top line nets 2.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like as good of a team as any to get us back on track.

Hawks win 4-2.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The other thing to watch is what taking Garbutt out of the lineup does. I like Garbutt ok, I love shaw. I don't really like them both on your team because your quota for bonehead little shits who can't return the puck is surpassed.

I think Garbutt has an unintentional negative on chemistry because he is so fast he is always open, but he doesn't return the puck to good spots with skill or shoot with skill. He's just fast, fouls too much, and shits around the ice.

I also think they are asking too much of Shaw, involving him in big point lines, odd man situations, and the like. Just let him be Shaw and scrap his way around as a plus guy on the third and fourth, we have enough skill for special teams without involving him.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The other thing to watch is what taking Garbutt out of the lineup does. I like Garbutt ok, I love shaw. I don't really like them both on your team because your quota for bonehead little shits who can't return the puck is surpassed.

I think Garbutt has an unintentional negative on chemistry because he is so fast he is always open, but he doesn't return the puck to good spots with skill or shoot with skill. He's just fast, fouls too much, and shits around the ice.

I also think they are asking too much of Shaw, involving him in big point lines, odd man situations, and the like. Just let him be Shaw and scrap his way around as a plus guy on the third and fourth, we have enough skill for special teams without involving him.

Garbutt is sick didn't skate this morning. Q said he's not injured and wasn't scratched.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice to see Panarin shoot and score.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panarin's coming out party.