#3 Boise St. vs #10 Va Tech

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think we all want a playoff...but it's still 3-4 years away imo.

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it's Boise St. vs. TCU, I guarantee you the playoff will come quicker than you can take a dump.

I don't know that the computer rankings would allow that to happen. Maybe if the BCS conference teams all had 2 losses.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Last night I attended an association meeting where the lecture was on penalty enforcement, presented by John O'Neil. The guy who was the referee for this game. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
maybe its just me i like tyrod taylor....he's underrated imo

JT4Ever4Ever

I don't know that the computer rankings would allow that to happen. Maybe if the BCS conference teams all had 2 losses.

Very possible with the exception of Ohio St. since the Big 10 is an absolute joke as usual.

Even if all the BCS teams have 1 loss and Boise/TCU are unbeaten, I think they play each other. Boise will be in for sure.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is my first football season on CCS, so I'm guessing around mid October is when the threads will begin about how their should be a playoff and the BCS is crap???

JustinTCB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is my first football season on CCS, so I'm guessing around mid October is when the threads will begin about how their should be a playoff and the BCS is crap???

I hope not, the BCS is perfectly fine most years. Hopefully Boise gets into the game, gets their ass beat, and we can move on.

JT4Ever4Ever

Why would anyone want to keep the current BCS system over a 4 or 8 team playoff? Can you just explain that to me.

How about if we just have an AP Poll of all the NFL teams. Scrap the playoff system and just have the top 2 ranked NFL teams play for the Super Bowl. Does that sound fun?