Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lack of Effort

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Rose's eye is fine and has been fine for a while. He just sucks. He still has the lowest IQ for a PG in the league and has lost a ton of lift. Shot is still inconsistent. Without his otherworldly athleticism, this is what we're left with.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rose's eye is fine and has been fine for a while. He just sucks. He still has the lowest IQ for a PG in the league and has lost a ton of lift. Shot is still inconsistent. Without his otherworldly athleticism, this is what we're left with.

Double vision often follows orbital fractures, especially blowout fractures in which a crack in the bone below the eyeball traps one or more of the muscles that move the eye. It can take several months for the double vision to resolve after corrective surgery. In some cases the double vision does not go away, so the patient requires prism eyeglasses to alleviate the double vision.

- Dr. Lee R. Duffner, MD

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
like ive said numerous times before, im fine with starting pau and taj. I just don't think you should throw out the idea of starting noah and pau either. I guess unless you don't enjoy the best odds of winning, like ive shown to be the case :)

Why are people so obsessed with who starts games? Shouldn't it matter a lot more who finishes them? Yes, I am not high on Mirotic either right now. But to get the most out of him, you should put him next to the 3 or 4 best offensive players on the Bulls to maximize their offensive output for as long as you can get away with. Even if that only last a few minutes into the first quarter. I'm perfectly fine with the starting line-up the way it is now and to keep finishing games with Pau Gasol and Gibson the way Hoiberg tends to right now.

Noah really is an offensive liability. The only real upside of his offensive game is that he's a good passer. However, he forces a lot of passes into traffic and commits ugly turnovers because when defenses play against the Bulls because it's constantly defending 4 with 5 people from the opposition.

Noah constantly misses give-me lay-ups. He misses free throws and has actually regressed pretty dramatically from the line. Nor can he hit an outside shot to save his life. And he's incapable of playing in the post.

Noah is a great defender and a great rebounder. But if he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the league right now because that's how bad he is offensively.

GalePayton

Liked Posts:

KC just confirmed that Rose is still experiencing double vision and confirmed what doctors have said regarding the possibility of him having this problem for awhile.

He came back early and is playing injured, yet people like you are still criticizing him.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
RamiTheBullsFan;2331771[B said:
]Why are people so obsessed with who starts games? Shouldn't it matter a lot more who finishes them?[/B] Yes, I am not high on Mirotic either right now. But to get the most out of him, you should put him next to the 3 or 4 best offensive players on the Bulls to maximize their offensive output for as long as you can get away with. Even if that only last a few minutes into the first quarter. I'm perfectly fine with the starting line-up the way it is now and to keep finishing games with Pau Gasol and Gibson the way Hoiberg tends to right now.

Noah really is an offensive liability. The only real upside of his offensive game is that he's a good passer. However, he forces a lot of passes into traffic and commits ugly turnovers because when defenses play against the Bulls because it's constantly defending 4 with 5 people from the opposition.

Noah constantly misses give-me lay-ups. He misses free throws and has actually regressed pretty dramatically from the line. Nor can he hit an outside shot to save his life. And he's incapable of playing in the post.

Noah is a great defender and a great rebounder. But if he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the league right now because that's how bad he is offensively.

the reason it matters is because who starts somewhat dictates who finishes. by the time noah/taj come in the game with around 5 min left in the 3rd quarter, they then play till about the 8 minute mark of the 4th quarter. they are then tired and need a breather and then sit for the next 7 minutes until they come in for defensive subs late. pau and niko become more likely to play that last ~8min of the game. so yes, I think it does matter who starts :shrug: