Blackhawks @ Blues IGT 11/14 at 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Gif-Toews.gif

8-7-1, 17 points

@

JBoSlowMo.gif

11-4-1, 23 points

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - WGN
Radio - WGN AM 720

The offense can't seem to generate points if the second line isn't on the ice. The defensive depth has suffered mightily in Duncan Kieth's absence. Even Corey Crawford has had a few recent starts where he played less-than-stellar hockey. The last few weeks of the season haven't offered much optimism for Hawks fans, and here come the regular season champion St. Louis Blues to welcome the Hawks into their meth lab rink. Can Keiths' return cure all that ails this team? I sure fucking hope so.

Fuck St. Louis.

LET'S GO HAWKS!

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just to show how insignificant these regular season games are.......last 4 years....Blues have a reg season winning % of .661 while the Hawks are similar at .658 but that's where the similarities end. In those same four seasons the Hawks have won two Cups and got to game 7 of the Conf Finals in another. While the Blues have gotten no farther than getting to round two and only did that once. It takes 16 playoff wins to get one Stanley Cup....the Blues don't have 16 playoff wins combined in the last four years. Home ice, while good to have is not the overwhelming need it used to be....so just make the tournament.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win.

oh and plenty of penis for mass and tater

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm down here in St. Louis for the Bears/Rams game tomorrow ... there are Hawks sweaters everywhere. Chicago people are taking over the damn town.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm down here in St. Louis for the Bears/Rams game tomorrow ... there are Hawks sweaters everywhere. Chicago people are taking over the damn town.

Glad to hear it, and GO RAMS!!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

The old Havlat fans may be disappointed, he asked to be let go by the Blues for personal reasons. They've granted him it as an unconditional waiver in a strange result after 2 games played, with a goal.

That Brouwer-Gomez-Havlat line that seemed so amusing is gone so quick.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's hoping Keith/Rosival is the shot in the arm everyone not named Kane or Panarin is to stop lollygagging it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great start by Toews trying to injure his own goalie by pushing Upshall into Crawford. What a puke.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck off Toews. Now you're headshotting people and getting penalties for it?

I hope someone ends his career tonight. This piece of dirty trash does not belong in this league and especially this organization.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I hope someone ends his career tonight. This piece of dirty trash does not belong in this league and especially this organization.

What is wrong with you?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Get some help you sick fuck.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing. I hate dirty players like that scumbag.

What's wrong with you?

Nothing is wrong with me. Toews isn't a dirty player, it looked to me like it was intentional to hit his head

Status
Not open for further replies.