Flames @ Blackhawks IGT 11/15 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You know who's name I haven't heard much lately? TVR. And for a defenseman, that can be a good thing.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've noticed that TVR has been doing some good things. Seems with more playtime he could be developing into the # 5/6 D man this team needs

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
I've noticed that TVR has been doing some good things. Seems with more playtime he could be developing into the # 5/6 D man this team needs

I agree. Hell, he is becoming the #4 dman that the team needs right now since Daley isn't playing as advertised. TVR played about 8 more minutes last night than Daley/Roz.

Here is the thing, TVR was a pretty solid offensive d-man throughout college. I think that when he got his chance at the NHL level he focused on the defensive side of things...and there is nothing wrong with that for a young dman. It really seems like he has gotten some confidence and I've noticed him jumping up in the play more, controlling the puck more, and making things happen when he has the puck.

Once again...the beauty of signing a young, undrafted, college UFA. Sure, there are plenty of "misses" that are stuck in the AHL or not with the organization anymore but they didn't cost a draft pick, they weren't traded for...they simply were given money and took up a contract spot at worse.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know who's name I haven't heard much lately? TVR. And for a defenseman, that can be a good thing.
TVR looked pretty good to my highly untrained eye