Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cosigned. Hinrich had the best game he's had in what....4 seasons (dumb 5th foul though, I'm not sure what he was thinking on that one)? Bulls need to make a move. Taj should be starting. After that, I'm not sure what you do with this roster.
My guess is that Hinrich tried to take a charge on Green (I think?) or just make him go around him to disrupt the break. The foul was dumb and the call was like 2 seconds delayed, but Hinrich gets a dumb foul every game. Taj starting would be great...outside of Jimmy he looked like the 2nd best Bull on the court for significant stretches imo...him or Hinrich.

I guess considering no Rose and no Dunleavy that's pretty solid. I think Dunleavy would've helped us a lot in that game. Considering we're "not a contender" we did alright.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Why would you not include Gasol in a Boogie trade? If they want him, by all means, take him and get it done. Gasol's best position is the 5 anyways.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Snell has been absolutely awful so far. How you gonna let Shaun Livingston beat you off the dribble? :smh:

Yes he has, CT. They need a skilled SG or SF to balance this team. I do not know who is available via trade but this continues to be a flawed team. A back-up True point guard would also be good. I cannot believe that they trot out Hinrich and pretend that he is viable. He sucks!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah i think enough time has passed to say that Snell is a bust. thats what happens when you reach for a player just because you worked for the team he played on, Mr. Forman

really fumbled not taking Rudy Gobert in hindsight. Butler, Niko, Gobert would not only be able to compete now but they would be a good core going forward aswell

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cannot believe that they trot out Hinrich and pretend that he is viable. He sucks!
Don't look now, Hinrich is shooting 59% from the field and 75% from 3.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't look now, Hinrich is shooting 59% from the field and 75% from 3.
Proof of someone not really watching the games or looking at the box scores.

I'm a major Hinrich critic, and yes Hinrich is flourishing right now. I don't know what to make of it right now. I'm happy for him, and hope he keeps it up and continues to play this way.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Proof of someone not really watching the games or looking at the box scores.

I'm a major Hinrich critic, and yes Hinrich is flourishing right now. I don't know what to make of it right now. I'm happy for him, and hope he keeps it up and continues to play this way.
Hinrich in the past few games has literally been our 2nd best guard. Idk what strange treatment he's been getting for his toe, but it's working.