#Bears have waived QB Jimmy Clausen and promoted QB David Fales to active roster.

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 3m3 minutes ago
The #Bears have waived Jimmy Clausen and promoted David Fales to the 53-man roster.

Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 2m2 minutes ago
#Bears coach John Fox says another team had interest in David Fales so the Bears promoted him from the practice squad.

John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 3m3 minutes ago
#Bears John Fox - "had some interest in David, made decision organizationally to give him a look" - looking at young guys

Nick80

Liked Posts:
So Cutler throws two picks and THIS HAPPENS?

Classic Fox.

Edit:

I have to edit this to one INT because the box score was changed and it was a fumble and not an INT.

This happened, so thanks.

Last edited:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Someone on this forum is going to be really happy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Adam Jahns ‏@adamjahns 3m3 minutes ago
The #Bears have waived Jimmy Clausen and promoted David Fales to the 53-man roster.

Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 2m2 minutes ago
#Bears coach John Fox says another team had interest in David Fales so the Bears promoted him from the practice squad.

John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 3m3 minutes ago
#Bears John Fox - "had some interest in David, made decision organizationally to give him a look" - looking at young guys

Another move to go with the rebuild.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clausen will go down in history as the man Marc Trestman tried to use to save his job last season.

Yes, someone actually thought Jimmy Clausen could help them save their job ...

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Yes. It was so blatantly obvious it was a fumble. In fact, I don't even think it was ever ruled an INT. I think the announcers just got it wrong.

Brilliant news. His stat line reads lots better than it did when I read it yesterday. Excellent.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes. It was so blatantly obvious it was a fumble. In fact, I don't even think it was ever ruled an INT. I think the announcers just got it wrong.
It was in the box scores as an INT until the end of the game, it was then changed to a fumble.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
Also it will be interesting to see if Carey is good to go Thursday due to him coming out of the game yesterday because of concussion.