Huge win for Cutler.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
LOL still incapable of reading what I write and comprehending it correctly I see... Wake me up when you go back to school and pass grade school English.

You try so hard. Like a dog humping a person's leg. You give it you're all, but are still lost, clueless and engaging in an effort that ultimately makes you look foolish.

But thanks for the lulz tonight. I'll be sure to get more out of you soon.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Anyone watching Cutler this year has to see his improvement as a quarterback. Who is responsible for it do you think? Somehow I think it has to be Gase and the QB coach. Cutler makes very few mistakes this year as a QB. His footwork in the pocket is text book. He hasn't forced the ball into coverage. He hasn't thrown off his back foot hardly at all. He takes off and runs for first downs. He rolls out away from pressure and doesn't hold onto the ball and take many sacks.

This has to be coaching, right? He just didn't get up one morning and decide to change his faults. This has got to be Gase and company. Somehow they got through to Jay about what they wanted him to do and that is a credit both to them and Jay.

Remember when Cutler campaigned to get the Bears to bring Gase in as the new OC while Lovie was the HC. Yeah, a shame that didn't happen back then. Cutler sucks a life you know & Angelo/Lovie knew better.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Anyone watching Cutler this year has to see his improvement as a quarterback. Who is responsible for it do you think? Somehow I think it has to be Gase and the QB coach. Cutler makes very few mistakes this year as a QB. His footwork in the pocket is text book. He hasn't forced the ball into coverage. He hasn't thrown off his back foot hardly at all. He takes off and runs for first downs. He rolls out away from pressure and doesn't hold onto the ball and take many sacks.

This has to be coaching, right? He just didn't get up one morning and decide to change his faults. This has got to be Gase and company. Somehow they got through to Jay about what they wanted him to do and that is a credit both to them and Jay.

Jay sees an O he trusts and makes sense to him. Coaches that make good adjustments and have a clue. That he's doing this well with mostly backups is great. When he scrambles, the routes have already broken down and he's been successful at it with guys that he hasn't seen improvise as much. Perhaps they practice how to bail on routes during scrambles.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cutler's just disciplined this year. with the inferior OCs you saw "bad" Cutler cause he just went vigilante. there's a right way, a wrong way, and the way how he does it. it maybe looked a little flashier and aggressive, but that led to turnovers. what's you're witnessing is the OC and the QB simply on the same page. there's no deeper meaning to it. it's a lesson plan and an execution.

it's not just Cutler you're seeing this from. it's virtually the entire team. you think this defense plays like this with Bob Babich or Mel Tucker?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed. That happens when you don't trust what your told or held accountable. This staff also doesn't bow to any player. The last thing I doubted about them was Clausen over Fales, not that it's a big deal, but they've even corrected that. Part of losing Marshall was that team over player message.