Packers' Mike McCarthy still upset with 'poor call' in loss to Bears

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Funny how every week the idiot Bears fans complain about all the calls against the Bears. Then they say the refs are paid off. Of course they ignore all the missed penalties against the Bears. Chicago leads the league in meatball fans

th

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Technically I don't think it was a pick play because Jones didn't actually impede the progress of the guy that was suppose to guard Cobb. Instead I think it was just normal offensive PI or blocking downfield on a pass play. Jones wasn't really trying to pick the guy guarding Cobb. He was trying to block his man out of the play so that Cobb would have a one on one with his man. Still illegal but I think the refs got it wrong by calling it a pick play.

[video=youtube;_922HDRXCnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_922HDRXCnU[/video]

I agree, but I do think it was a pick play, Jones just didn't execute it very well. You could see him turn to find guy he was supposed to be picking and looking confused. Callahan made a great play so the pick didn't actually happen.

Either way, Jones is clearly blocking the DB while the ball is in the air.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Funny how every week the idiot Bears fans complain about all the calls against the Bears. Then they say the refs are paid off. Of course they ignore all the missed penalties against the Bears. Chicago leads the league in meatball fans

Funny how Green Bay's fat ass head coach complains to the media about bad calls.

Everyone here knows you are not really a Bears fan. Some might play along with you for fun, but don't think for a moment that anything things you are anything but a pathetic troll.

vincentvega

Liked Posts:

Seriously you don't like the coach, you don't like the players, you don't like the fans what the fuck are you on a Chicago bears message board for? Man I wish we could get the real omelette back at least he was witty with his bullshit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Funny how Green Bay's fat ass head coach complains to the media about bad calls.

Everyone here knows you are not really a Bears fan. Some might play along with you for fun, but don't think for a moment that anything things you are anything but a pathetic troll.
baked-italian-meatballs-tsri.jpg

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Please ban Omelet his crap is so old its ridiculous. Just an annoyance now. You're not even funny anymore. Just a fool. I'm sure I am not the only one that is sick of you always taking the other side BS, like it's funny. It's not.

You're like too many cheese sandwiches. I puke at the sight of them.

Mitchapalooza

Please ban Omelet his crap is so old its ridiculous. Just an annoyance now. You're not even funny anymore. Just a fool. I'm sure I am not the only one that is sick of you always taking the other side BS, like it's funny. It's not.

Did you just compare a human being to a cheese sandwich???

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Did you just compare a human being to a cheese sandwich???

Yes I did. Boring, Blah, and has gotten so old you can't stomach even to look at another one ever again.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
How about the holodng/p.i. call when Wilson was grabbed? That could have been a touchdown play but was not called.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

So the idiot wants to ban everyone that doesnt agree with them. This is America asshole and people have a right to divergent opinion regardless of whether tiny minds like you agree.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Two thoughts.
1: any time a Packer player / coach / fan complains about the refs, I just laugh my ass off.
2: Will someone find the real Ommy and get his 12 yr old grandson off his account. This stuff is just sad at this point.

Bort

Liked Posts:

105044-bad-boys-shit-just-got-real-gi-nMpT.gif

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So the idiot wants to ban everyone that doesnt agree with them. This is America asshole and people have a right to divergent opinion regardless of whether tiny minds like you agree.

Once again, the cheese sandwich reply, can't come up with anything better than that then resorting to name calling?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Once again, the cheese sandwich reply, can't come up with anything better than that then resorting to name calling?
Except you called me a "fool" you hypocrite, which is name calling