Packers' Mike McCarthy still upset with 'poor call' in loss to Bears

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Lol that fat ass always has something smart to say. Remember when he said it'd be best if they just bombed Chicago?

mhvmjhbkj.gif

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
refs have been bad across the board in almost every game this year...something needs to changeor done in the offseason regarding the accountability of blown or missed calls...

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I totally approve of everything the Mods have ever done and appreciate their donation of time to allow us a place to express our thoughts. They have created a happy home for us.
338406_f496.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

jbd

Liked Posts:
why does eggshorts post here? Does anyone really want to hear his negative nancy routine?.. When the bears lose, hes the first to talk shit...when we win hes the first to talk shit...does he even care either way? What a fucking clown!!!..

That said, mike is whining because they lost, they weren't supposed to lose, everyone figured the pack would handle the bears...WELL, THEY DIDNT, WE HANDLED THEM. Our d stepped up when it mattered and cutler played pretty well..

I am excited about this team going forward, looks like we are finally going in the right direction.. Build even more next year with big FA signings and good draft picks. Not to mention kevin white finally seeing the field. We need to resign jeffery..no doubt about it.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he should focus on stadium security instead. I said in another thread that they let a guy wearing the child rapist Mark Chmura's jersey into the Favre ceremony, but it turns out it was actually Chmura himself. This is the shitstain that refused to visit Clinton in the White House because he was morally against the blow job, but raping your children's babysitter after prom while her friends pound on the door is A-OK. Fuck Green Bay, fuck Wisconsin, fuck McCarthy, fuck Rodgers, and fuck Goodell for doing absolutely nothing. Gotta keep it quiet so the stadium renovation vote is not jeopardized.

Guess there is a statute of PR limitations on statutory rape.

You should add that to Chmura's Wikipedia page because currently this is all it says:

Criminal charges[edit]
On April 8, 2000 Chmura was accused of sexually assaulting the 17-year-old babysitter of his children. Chmura was tried but found not guilty of all charges.[5] Two days after being acquitted of child enticement and third-degree sexual assault, Chmura acknowledged that his behavior at a post-prom party "wasn't something a married man should do."

Clearly you have some other facts to add.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You should add that to Chmura's Wikipedia page because currently this is all it says:

Criminal charges[edit]
On April 8, 2000 Chmura was accused of sexually assaulting the 17-year-old babysitter of his children. Chmura was tried but found not guilty of all charges.[5] Two days after being acquitted of child enticement and third-degree sexual assault, Chmura acknowledged that his behavior at a post-prom party "wasn't something a married man should do."

I guess all of those 300 pound oinkers on that jury were in lust for Chuey, huh? Must have been in ardor awaiting him chewing on their moist slab of bacon:(

Trump32

Liked Posts:

Criminal charges[edit]

Thanks for the reminder.

i missed mentioning that there was an eyewitness that testified that he saw Chmura lead the extremely intoxicated victim into the bathroom and shutting the door behind therm. I neglected to mention that 5 officers asked for Chmura's autograph one of them who requested, and was granted an autographed Chmura mugshot. Chmura and his scumbag friend coaxed the kids into a hot tub in their tighty whities. I also forgot the fact that his good friend Gessert accepted a plea deal stemming from the same night(allegedly sexually touching and pulling one onto his lap while she was puking over the side of the hot tub )

Here is another gem from wikipedia:
In 1995, he was acquitted of the 1994 murders of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman after a lengthy and internationally publicized criminal trial