Packers' Mike McCarthy still upset with 'poor call' in loss to Bears

mecha

Liked Posts:
is this real?

they had like the entire game called their way and this is what it comes down to?

Lacy dropped the fucking ball before he crossed the line. these people can't even determine what's a catch but because he had the ball a millimeter past the line that's a touchdown.

fuck everything.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
First of all, it was clearly a pick play, Jones was not remotely running a route, he just ran into his man and started blocking.

And of course, as was mentioned, the refs completely blew that call on Porter that negated an INT that came right before the Lacy "touchdown" so at best its a push. Oh wait then there was the b.s. tripping call and the pass interference call on Amos. McCarthy can't admit the Packers were simply outplayed, and he and his staff were out coached. Neither can Rodgers. Fuck both of them.

The refs had a bad night, but it hurt the Bears more the the Packers. The refs could(and should) have called at least 5 holding penalties on the Packers if we really want to get into this kind of b.s.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
How about the alshon td catch? How about the porter pi! How about when the whole bears defense scream holding and we all heard it on tv! Fuck that cry baby!

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
yea one play doomed the packers right McCarthy maybe you should quit writing checks you team cant cash for one and the bears had a few questionable calls one that come to mind is slausons tripping so STFU what a baby

th

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
How about the phoney holding call against the Packers?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Technically I don't think it was a pick play because Jones didn't actually impede the progress of the guy that was suppose to guard Cobb. Instead I think it was just normal offensive PI or blocking downfield on a pass play. Jones wasn't really trying to pick the guy guarding Cobb. He was trying to block his man out of the play so that Cobb would have a one on one with his man. Still illegal but I think the refs got it wrong by calling it a pick play.

[video=youtube;_922HDRXCnU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_922HDRXCnU[/video]

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The offensive pass interference was a bad call.

There were more horrendous calls that went against the Bears.

The Packers are so use to getting all the calls. The entire team and fan base are a bunch of bitchs.

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is what happens when one team gets privilege over a long period of time. NFL needs to fix the bs favoritism and strive to call games fair. No I have no proof to back up this statement other than the fact I have eyes.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Funny how every week the idiot Bears fans complain about all the calls against the Bears. Then they say the refs are paid off. Of course they ignore all the missed penalties against the Bears. Chicago leads the league in meatball fans