OT: Shout out to GOAT Eli Manning

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Eli Manning is making history. Today he got his 20th game of his career in which he's thrown 3 or more interceptions. TWENTY GAMES :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: No one is even close to that number. Not even the almighty Cutler.

Here's the real kicker though... this guy has TWO SB wins to his name. How in the actual fuck does dat happen...

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just appalling to me that the Giants continue to trot him out year after year. I get that they've caught lightning in a bottle with him twice... but come on. He's so horrendous.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Eli Manning is making history. Today he got his 20th game of his career in which he's thrown 3 or more interceptions. TWENTY GAMES :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: No one is even close to that number. Not even the almighty Cutler.

Here's the real kicker though... this guy has TWO SB wins to his name. How in the actual fuck does dat happen...

If money is involved it's fake good chance it's fake. From the playoffs on the NFL is rigged by officials.

Zoot Allures

Yoked like Shea
Liked Posts:

He won the same way his brother did, With a good defense.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One of my father's friends is a weekly gambler on football and he swears up and down that Eli Manning is in people's pocket. That no one fixes more games than him.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
If money is involved it's fake good chance it's fake. From the playoffs on the NFL is rigged by officials.
Refs do decide games but rigged, no. If it was rigged Romo would have a few rings.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
The guy was the starting QB of a team that won the Super Bowl and his season stats were

23 TD
20 INT
56% comp
3336 passing yards
73.9 rating

I'm pretty sure Eli, may have been wrong, about being the GOAT.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I needed the giants to win today :(

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
3 pro bowls, 2 super bowl mvps, 2 super bowl wins and he's horrendous? Only on a bears forum.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
3 pro bowls, 2 super bowl mvps, 2 super bowl wins and he's horrendous? Only on a bears forum.

Look at his career stats and tell me he's not horrendous. He got CARRIED to his SB appearances and then played great in the SB. Cool. Awesome. He still sucks.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He is a moderately successful QB that makes a lot of dumb mistakes. He is extremely streaky and when on is hard to beat but when off is his own worst enemy.

Sound familiar?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
This thread just proves how little Bears fans know about the quarterback position.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
He needs to do better and stay healthy. He's the only hope of someone playing more consecutive games than Brett Favre. I need that to feel better about my own pathetic life.

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
He needs to do better and stay healthy. He's the only hope of someone playing more consecutive games than Brett Favre. I need that to feel better about my own pathetic life.

He is only 120 more games off from tying it.........