OT: Biggest A-Hole in the NFL -- Bill Belichek

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one is close. Anyone see his awful press conference? Reporters asked legitimate questions and this piece of shit was obnoxious, rude, and disrespectful for all of the reporters in the room. I hate this guy. I hate every fiber of the guy. It is bad enough that he cheats and it runs through the entire organization. But even when he wins which is a LOT, he is so self-absorbed and arrogant you just want to punch his ugly face in. But when he loses, he makes it sound like he and his team were screwed by lower entities in the NFL.

I have a difficult time thinking about other successful coaches in the NFL who acted like this guy. Parcels was a hard ass but he was not anything like this turd. Halas was a hard ass but had a soft heart to many of his players. Lombardi? The same. Belichek is in a special class for hard ass pricks. In a class by himself.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one is close. Anyone see his awful press conference? Reporters asked legitimate questions and this piece of shit was obnoxious, rude, and disrespectful for all of the reporters in the room. I hate this guy. I hate every fiber of the guy. It is bad enough that he cheats and it runs through the entire organization. But even when he wins which is a LOT, he is so self-absorbed and arrogant you just want to punch his ugly face in. But when he loses, he makes it sound like he and his team were screwed by lower entities in the NFL.

I have a difficult time thinking about other successful coaches in the NFL who acted like this guy. Parcels was a hard ass but he was not anything like this turd. Halas was a hard ass but had a soft heart to many of his players. Lombardi? The same. Belichek is in a special class for hard ass pricks. In a class by himself.

and you just figured this out?

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one is close. Anyone see his awful press conference? Reporters asked legitimate questions and this piece of shit was obnoxious, rude, and disrespectful for all of the reporters in the room. I hate this guy. I hate every fiber of the guy.

But I thought the media were pond-scum who deserve every bit of condescension any athlete or coach chooses to dish upon them?

Or is that just when John Fox is behaving badly? ...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you've seen 1 of Belichick's post game pressers after a loss, you've seen them all and should not be surprised.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's BeliCHICK. you know, like a chick.

you're probably one of those Farve/Rogers guys.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
58056083.jpg

TreedBear

Liked Posts:
It was 12 degrees in Denver last night, he had his first loss of the year and his players are dropping like flies. What did you want him to do?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
okay? So you have some concept yourself that you think a coach should be nicer or open to the media? Good for yourself.

He learned from that buddy there Parcells and others and he is pretty much just the same. it's not vastly different at all, actually he's nicer than Parcells who would more often attempt to insult and bite back at the media more than Bellichick.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he were the Bears coach taking them to 6 SB's and winning 4 you would have nothing ill to say. Ditka straight up called people assholes and everyone loved him. I find Belicheck funny myself.

Pretty much my take. I think Belicheck does these things on purpose. Any fan base in the country would love to have him and his record.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I fail to see the correlation in terms of the Chicago Bears (who, by the way, beat Green Bay in Lambdo on Turkey day)

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
He is the Darth Vader of the NFL. Every sport has them. Those guys that just win all the time and come across as evil because of it. I hate watching the Patriots because I don't think they are fun to watch and all the commentary is a 3 hour long Brady/Belichick nut hug. But there will always be Teams, Players, Coaches like this. It gives you someone to root against. Before the Pats you had the Cowboys of the 90s, baseball had the Yankees with Joe Torre, hockey had the Red Wings with Scotty Bowman, basketball had the Lakers and Phil Jackson, you could go on and on through any sport.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
He is the Darth Vader of the NFL. Every sport has them. Those guys that just win all the time and come across as evil because of it. I hate watching the Patriots because I don't think they are fun to watch and all the commentary is a 3 hour long Brady/Belichick nut hug. But there will always be Teams, Players, Coaches like this. It gives you someone to root against. Before the Pats you had the Cowboys of the 90s, baseball had the Yankees with Joe Torre, hockey had the Red Wings with Scotty Bowman, basketball had the Lakers and Phil Jackson, you could go on and on through any sport.

brady5-bleacherreport.jpg

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I love his pressers. He doesn't have to say much to make reporters look useless and stupid. "Bill, what emotions did you feel when gronk went down?"man, how would the world function without sports reporters?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If we would have lost the way the Patriots did last night, we would be destroying the officiating today. There were 3-4 ticky tacky calls that all had to go against the Patriots for them to lose that game.

- The offensive holding on 3rd down where Brady hit LaFell for 40 yards
- The offensive PI on Gronk on the next series 3rd down where Brady hit him for a first down.
- The defensive holding that would have made it 3rd and goal from the 19 for the Broncos.

Denver had 2 offensive fumbles that they were lucky enough to recover both on. New England had one offensive fumble that Denver also recovered.

New England probably should have won this game by 3 touchdowns.

The head coach is going to be frustrated in this type of game.