Guess where I'm headed...

CreepyBasementGuy

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope it's a good game. I had the Crew winning before the playoffs started, so let's see if they can win.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am so jealous! My wife and I were in Vegas this last weekend so unfortunatley I wasn't able to catch anything but the second half. Also unfortunate that the bookie in our hotel wasn't taking bets on the final. Head the officiating sucked all around, but Portland was a party the past couple of days.

Hope you had fun!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I am so jealous! My wife and I were in Vegas this last weekend so unfortunatley I wasn't able to catch anything but the second half. Also unfortunate that the bookie in our hotel wasn't taking bets on the final. Head the officiating sucked all around, but Portland was a party the past couple of days.

Hope you had fun!

Ya, disappointing game for the all the hype... met Donovan and Agudelo and saw Sean Johnson there too though

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As a timbers fan...I'd like to think that at least the result was far from dissapointing :)

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
As a timbers fan...I'd like to think that at least the result was far from dissapointing :)

Just so uneventful after the couple goals at the beginning... I kinda wanted to see Columbus win tho, just because the stadium would have become a nuthouse.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just so uneventful after the couple goals at the beginning... I kinda wanted to see Columbus win tho, just because the stadium would have become a nuthouse.
I'll let it slide since Section 8 I believe is one hell of a supporter group and they were really classy for the Timbers MLS home opener back in 2011 ;)

I can understand it being boring but it would be like the cubbies winning the world series is a very Meh. fashion as well: given your avatar I take it you're a cubs fan and would take a world series win however they come.

Still I am hoping the Fire rebound and do well against all opponents next year (except the Timbers)