Cowlishaw ranks us 25th in the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the O-line plays good, the Bears will play good. If the O-Line plays bad, the Bears will be bad. That's how I see it.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Uhh I stopped reading after "Browns have to find a way to give Delhomme time to get him the ball and that won't be easy." except they have one of the best young offensive lines especially on his blindside and aren't running a gun ho mass 5-7 step drop system like Martz

Fiasco

Liked Posts:
I stopped taking the article seriously when I saw Cowlishaw rated Buffalo higher than both us and Washington. Also I know New England is not the elite team from three years ago but they are much better than 17th best in the league.

I am fairly pessimistic coming into this season because of our questionable offensive line and secondary. I think coming out of training camp and the preseason we are in the bottom third of the NFL, somewhere around 20th.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol Buffalo.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
Ok this look at the guys number 7 and 10 pick and after last night game does anyone think either of them played up there numbers. Yes we are better then number 25 how much better we really won't know until Sunday at noon.

Status
Not open for further replies.