Week 14 IGT: Chicago Bears (5-7) vs Washington Redskins (5-7) 12:00PM CDT

Who wins?

• Total voters

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Holy fun. 4 times since 1995?

Fuckin lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BEARS shouldn't be in the same company as CLE (or even BUF), but they are. This FO & coaching staff better be the right guys for the job or we're fucked for another 10 years.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I listened to most of the game on the radio. It sounds like I didn't miss much by not being able to see it on tv.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shea was unspeakably bad.

Even by his reduced standards he was awful.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want Palmer to get a ring and the CCS to be full of Bruce arians threads

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is going to be a really crappy, anti climatic end to a season that was looking pretty good at one point.

Really felt good about things in the middle of the year, and now some of that momentum is gone.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally watched the game. Not as terrible as I thought. Oline is not good. I'm thinking get Long back inside and get a tackle or two.

ILB is still an issue, although Timu was in the backfield a lot. I was skipping a lot but he looked pretty good.

We have got to get some healthy WRs so we can not throw screens that everyone knows we're going to run.

Allen Ball is still getting on the field for some reason.

We need a safety beside Amos. 31 can't tackle. Not going to even attempt to spell his name.

Here's to a decent offseason and a healthy offense next year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was the worst game they've played all year. They were many times in that game in which there were literally no defensive players in the center of the field. How in the hell does that work? Think that the qb can't see that?

The Bears made a pedestrian qb look like all world and was an embarrassment if you are a Bear's fan. last year's record is on the horizon is it not? What is the future going forward? What makes anyone comfortable with the coaching staff going forward? I have to say that Fox is an awful game manager. His letting the game clock practically expire at the end of the first half was horrible. Gase's play calling was bad also. Anyone taking a look at the offensive "performance" compared to last year's should be shocked.

By the Way. Marshall had another good game for a WINNING TEAM while the Peanut Punch worked its magic once again. I'd say this team could have maybe used those two guys this season, eh?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was the worst game they've played all year. They were many times in that game in which there were literally no defensive players in the center of the field. How in the hell does that work? Think that the qb can't see that?

The Bears made a pedestrian qb look like all world and was an embarrassment if you are a Bear's fan. last year's record is on the horizon is it not? What is the future going forward? What makes anyone comfortable with the coaching staff going forward? I have to say that Fox is an awful game manager. His letting the game clock practically expire at the end of the first half was horrible. Gase's play calling was bad also. Anyone taking a look at the offensive "performance" compared to last year's should be shocked.

By the Way. Marshall had another good game for a WINNING TEAM while the Peanut Punch worked its magic once again. I'd say this team could have maybe used those two guys this season, eh?
The shutout to Seattle was their worst game, IMO this season.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The shutout to Seattle was their worst game, IMO this season.

I don't even count that abortion since Fox just wanted to keep the score down as much as possible.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is going to be a really crappy, anti climatic end to a season that was looking pretty good at one point.

Really felt good about things in the middle of the year, and now some of that momentum is gone.

Are you predicting the Bears lose out ? It is possible they could win out, but as shitty as they looked yesterday :dunno::cringe:

If they did win out....... 7-9, not bad coming after last years shit show.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you predicting the Bears lose out ? It is possible they could win out, but as shitty as they looked yesterday :dunno::cringe:

If they did win out....... 7-9, not bad coming after last years shit show.

That is true but it likely will not happen. I would guess that they will lose out and have the same record. I think though that the Tampa game is going to be a real test of the coaching staff because that team that took the field on Sunday was clearly not ready to play. Their play calls, the defensive sets, clock management, etc were all shit. The ONLY UPSIDE was special teams. I thought they had their best game of the year all around.