1. Indiana Hoosiers
my-anus-is-bleeding-o.gif

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Seriously though, the Bears are a joke franchise right now. They're pretty bad and need a few years to be respectable. Never say never, but it doesn't look good.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
You mean the bears weren't a playoff team this season? Shocking. Everyone knew this team was rebuilding. I thought this was a 5-6 win team before the season and that's what they are. The results are encouraging though and I don't think fans should be down about it. We're still headed in the right direction, have a ton of cap, and have a GM who had our best draft in most likely a decade.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Plug up your mangina

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean the bears weren't a playoff team this season? Shocking. Everyone knew this team was rebuilding. I thought this was a 5-6 win team before the season and that's what they are. The results are encouraging though and I don't think fans should be down about it. We're still headed in the right direction, have a ton of cap, and have a GM who had our best draft in most likely a decade.

??

With our number one pic not yet to play a single snap, not quite sure how you can say either way.....

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
??

With our number one pic not yet to play a single snap, not quite sure how you can say either way.....
Sure you can, we have three starters,a forte replacement, and whatever we get out of white all from one draft... Pretty fucking respectable!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure you can, we have three starters,a forte replacement, and whatever we get out of white all from one draft... Pretty fucking respectable!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry, just don't see it that way. Not saying it's a bust, just that it's too early to judge.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
The Bucs are a better team than the Bears there record proves it.

Well yeah THEIR record proves it, I mean they have played the same teams at the same point in the season and all.