OT: Did you guys see the OBJ vs Norman battle today?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck that. Let me be clear. I loved that shit. Were you not entertained? Cuz I was. That was great. The comeback was second. And him scoring on him when it mattered most was great too.

Don't care of he gets suspended, don't think he should though. But still. That was fun. I'm not going to act like I care about these two idiots either. Cuz I don't care. One is great, and the other is having a great year. And them fucking around with each other was for my entertainment and I watched it and loved it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
both guys were going at it with each other, starting from the warm-ups. difference was that OBJ went overboard with his crap. he pulled a Zidane on his ass

italians.gif

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, one game suspension for OBJ.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OBJ got muddy af... dis gonna be another Crabtree/Sherman.... cept I think OBJ will get the better of Norman in the long term.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I don't care how much OBJ says it's normal and he's just playing hard, competing, blah blah blah. At the end of the day you can do all those and more by doing something very simple. And that is......... respect your opponent and the game by keeping it safe and within the rules. Stay professional OBJ!

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Plus, I loved when the reporter asked OBJ if things were "personal" out there with Norman. His response was "I don't know what that means".

Now that's a role model right there.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Fuck that. Let me be clear. I loved that shit. Were you not entertained? Cuz I was. That was great. The comeback was second. And him scoring on him when it mattered most was great too.

Don't care of he gets suspended, don't think he should though. But still. That was fun. I'm not going to act like I care about these two idiots either. Cuz I don't care. One is great, and the other is having a great year. And them fucking around with each other was for my entertainment and I watched it and loved it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

I enjoyed it but that helmet to helmet hit by ODB was over the line.

Goodell's hands are basically tied now with all the attention to head injuries that he has to suspend him and he did earn it.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
ESPN headline (from a video on the main page):

"Lewis(Ray) to OBJ, 'Bro, you went too far'"

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers

Sent from my Nexus 5X

Really?

odell-beckham-cheap-shot-on-josh-norman.gif

He's getting off easy, IMO. Especially on top of everything else before that hit.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched the scuffle highlights. I only saw one that may have been initiated by Norman. And even that one was kind of 50/50. Everything else was ODB being an idiot. I'm surprised he only go one game.

I know the Giants want to back their guy but them suggesting Norman should get the same punishment is ridiculous.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Anything less than a multi game suspension would insult every other player in this league.

That was a cowardly act by OBJ and could have resulted in a severe injury.

2 game suspension and call it a day.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really?

odell-beckham-cheap-shot-on-josh-norman.gif

He's getting off easy, IMO. Especially on top of everything else before that hit.
This is the one play that sealed the deal for the OBJ suspension but I don't believe the helmet to helmet was intentional. Looked like he was going shoulder to shoulder then Norman pulls his arm back after going for the strip.