OT: Los Angeles

mecha

Liked Posts:
apparently I haven't followed this dumbass story, but the NFL is seriously considering moving one of three teams to Los Angeles, a city that historically doesn't really care about football.

if they actually go through with this then they're just as gay as Major League Baseball.

I wouldn't put it past that money grubbing cocksucker Roger Goodell to even pull an MLB and do some shit like the Los Angeles Raiders of Oakland.

I hate everything

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
It's pretty weird that a big city like that is a terrible football location.

Small ass town in Wisconsin has one but Los angelos doesn't? Odd

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
The Bears? Maybe they need a fresh start?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
It's pretty weird that a big city like that is a terrible football location.

Small ass town in Wisconsin has one but Los angelos doesn't? Odd

It's like that in most warm weather cities. They have other things to focus on, like outdoor activities and hot girls.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
apparently I haven't followed this dumbass story, but the NFL is seriously considering moving one of three teams to Los Angeles, a city that historically doesn't really care about football.

if they actually go through with this then they're just as gay as Major League Baseball.

I wouldn't put it past that money grubbing cocksucker Roger Goodell to even pull an MLB and do some shit like the Los Angeles Raiders of Oakland.

I hate everything

It won't work. Tried before and failed. Nothing has changed there that makes me think things would be different. There's just too many other things to do outside than sit in traffic, fight for parking, and deal with the crowds for 4-5 hours. Much easier to watch at home or a bar before hitting the beach.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I hate everything

I find comfort in you being non denominational. Rams are the team of choice. Do any of us really care about St Louis getting fucked again?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/14/smallest-home-opener-crowd-in-20-years-watches-rams-win/

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

I hate everything
The Dodgers have one of the largest payrolls in all of MLB. Why? Because they have a large SoCal fanbase. Your dopey OP is dopey.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Before its over with it sounds like theres a couple teams that could play in that stadium.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I dislike the whole city of L.A

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
If the team could turn a greater profit at a different location, why not move?

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All west coast games should be moved back to the later game schedules (1pm PST). Most people, not on this board, don't want to drink in a parking lot at 9am Sunday morning.

Ash

Liked Posts:
I live in San Diego and one of the scenarios being discussed is the Chargers moving to LA and the Raiders coming to SD, which makes zero sense to me, but that's the NFL I guess.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
St Louis is a baseball city. They give a shit less about football

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
All west coast games should be moved back to the later game schedules (1pm PST). Most people, not on this board, don't want to drink in a parking lot at 9am Sunday morning.

They already do start at 1PM PST.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Go to college games much?