Biggest need??

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How does one become a mod?

They dont accept people who dangle from the nuts of bad QBs, it shows obvious bad judgement... so I think you're eliminated from contention already

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Ownership.

The team President doesn't even know what a football looks like.

The Hawks and Cubs got new ownership recently, and they are the two best franchises in town. The Bulls, Bears, and Sox are still being run by dinosaurs that the game passed by years ago, and they are the worst franchises in town.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
QB: I like Jay but time to start fresh. He just does not inspire his teammates to give their all and that is what you need at times to overcome adverse times during a long football season or to sustain a successful stretch. Jay lacks the leadership that a team really needs out of the position. With that said Cutler is not the Bears biggest problem, in fact he is arguably having his best year with Chicago. But until the team gets the right QB behind helm I don't think they will find sustained success.

As far as biggest glaring holes on the team go: ILB, Safety opposite Amos, Center, RT, and DE are all in need of immediate upgrades.

I forgot you are in the locker room every game to know what kind of a leader he is and whether or not he "inspires" the other guys to play :obama:

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
I'd say you reset this years plan on center, resign Montgomery and let Grasu develop another year. At least at this point he has gotten to see NFL speed and strength.

Time to move Long back to guard.

I would agree with playmakers. I would seek playmakers over positional needs. Positional wise:

OT
ILB
DE
SS
TE

It's nice to have many picks this year plus cap room. Sign playmakers and draft to develop.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Qb
ilb
olb
t
cb

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Much like last year, we have needs at every level. This sets us up to pick best player available regardless of position.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Ownership.

The team President doesn't even know what a football looks like.

The Hawks and Cubs got new ownership recently, and they are the two best franchises in town. The Bulls, Bears, and Sox are still being run by dinosaurs that the game passed by years ago, and they are the worst franchises in town.

This excuse ranks up there with some of the dumbest.

It's like someone's mind thinks: well der, I don't really know what is going on. So, I'll just blame the ownership and maybe people will think I know what I'm talking about.

If only you had added in that ownership is cheap. Then it would have been complete.

Reactions: WCL
Liked Posts:
It's pretty clear that the tackle position needs to be addressed. If Long is moved back to guard the Bears might have the best duo in the NFL. I'd be okay with Leno at LT, but RT definitely needs to be looked at heavily in FA or the draft. The line can be fixed pretty easily if focused on.

As for the defense...Obviously ILB and the safety position next to Amos are the two biggest needs. Especially with Callahan out, the crossing routes and TEs have killed us the past two weeks. Depth everywhere else on defense should be addressed as well.

Right now...Fuller, Amos, McPhee, and Goldman are the only locks for starting jobs on the defense next season. Porter, Callahan, Houston, Young, and Timu/Anderson I hope are kept around as depth and possible starters.

Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack would fill a huge need. Jalen Ramsey would fill a huge need, Ronnie Stanley or Laremy Tunsil would fill a huge need, and DeForest Buckner would fill a huge need.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ILB, OT, and pick another defensive position.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
STFU. We only allow people with teeth to talk here.

Big words coming from a cheeto stained under achieving Poindexter. Move out of the basement already, loser.