1. Minnesota Wild
Love me some Cheetos

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Love me some Cheetos

I bet DJfucktard would destroy you in a cheeto eating contest. You should see this guys keyboard.. The spaces between the keys are completely filled with cheeto dust, they barely even press down.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I bet DJfucktard would destroy you in a cheeto eating contest. You should see this guys keyboard.. The spaces between the keys are completely filled with cheeto dust, they barely even press down.

First off, its Bugles dust -- not cheetos. And second of all, they don't press down because I spilled root beer faygo on it.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First off, its Bugles dust -- not cheetos. And second of all, they don't press down because I spilled root beer faygo on it.

Likely story, but we all know you're not some high class Bugle eater. You're a cheeto all-star. At least embrace it.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Likely story, but we all know you're not some high class Bugle eater. You're a cheeto all-star. At least embrace it.

Well, I have been known to indulge in the Flamin' Hot cheetos once in a while.

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Draft or free agency, what is our biggest need?

I understand that given our state of play one player won't turn us into Super Bowl contenders.

Offense and defense : what position on each side do you think is the weakest?

Defense - ILB is pretty darn weak! Timu showed us a physicality that I haven't seen all year and he's been on the practice squad all year. I think that speaks volumes on how weak our starters are.

Offense - I really don't know what to do here. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Consensus is usually right.

Offense- OL, specifically OT to pair with Kyle Long back to OG.
Defense- OLB, I would love to see an elite pass rusher in Fangio's scheme. I believe getting to the QB quicker than the Bears are now makes other position players better.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Better top management would be nice who then could actually hire good coaches not the stiff that the Bears do:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One could argue that Shea being on the field doesn't necessarily mean that he's playing! He downright sucks and shouldnt be a starter in the NFL ever again

I was grinding my teeth watching that guy be late on every damn play he had responsibility in. My goodness you would think that even once in awhile he'd actually make a play even by accident:(

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I was grinding my teeth watching that guy be late on every damn play he had responsibility in. My goodness you would think that even once in awhile he'd actually make a play even by accident:(

He's neither a blind squirrel nor does he know what a nut is.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys shouldn't own a professional sports team, period. They suck. They keep Ted Phillips on board decade after decade even though he's botched every thing he's ever been associated with.

Soldier Field renovation? Botched.

Hiring search firm to hire Jerry Angelo? Botched.

Hiring Phil Emery? Botched.

Hiring Ryan Pace? Botched.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A plan would be nice. They had a chance last year to finish the offensive line. They shit on that opportunity and it cost them. They had a chance last year to improve the linebacking and shit on that also. They had quality at wide receiver, arguably the best one-two combination in th NFC. Instead they turned an asset into a liability. They had a very good corner back and let him go for nothing. Could have used Peanut for more than just being a player.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Score reports Shea is concussed.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The McCaskeys shouldn't own a professional sports team, period. They suck. They keep Ted Phillips on board decade after decade even though he's botched every thing he's ever been associated with.

Soldier Field renovation? Botched.

Hiring search firm to hire Jerry Angelo? Botched.

Hiring Phil Emery? Botched.

Hiring Ryan Pace? Botched.

Wut again?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft or free agency, what is our biggest need?

I understand that given our state of play one player won't turn us into Super Bowl contenders.

Offense and defense : what position on each side do you think is the weakest?

Defense - ILB is pretty darn weak! Timu showed us a physicality that I haven't seen all year and he's been on the practice squad all year. I think that speaks volumes on how weak our starters are.

Offense - I really don't know what to do here. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Consensus is usually right.
honestly the bears could put the top 15 players names inna hat and pick one and not make a bad pick in the 1st rnd of the draft this season