Biggest need??

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Draft or free agency, what is our biggest need?

I understand that given our state of play one player won't turn us into Super Bowl contenders.

Offense and defense : what position on each side do you think is the weakest?

Defense - ILB is pretty darn weak! Timu showed us a physicality that I haven't seen all year and he's been on the practice squad all year. I think that speaks volumes on how weak our starters are.

Offense - I really don't know what to do here. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Consensus is usually right.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Tackle was terrible today!

ILB are a joke, shae!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This team needs upgrades in at least 10-12 positions. Expect to suck for years

greg23

Liked Posts:
The biggest area of need is

Playmakers

We have very few on the entire team so any player at any position makes sense.

Oline
Interior dline
Dends
ILB
olb
S
Cb

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Whoever we draft in the 1st round, I just hope they actually play.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoever we draft in the 1st round, I just hope they actually play.

If they don't, and Kevin White gets ir'd again, then we will have three first rounders in 2017!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB: I like Jay but time to start fresh. He just does not inspire his teammates to give their all and that is what you need at times to overcome adverse times during a long football season or to sustain a successful stretch. Jay lacks the leadership that a team really needs out of the position. With that said Cutler is not the Bears biggest problem, in fact he is arguably having his best year with Chicago. But until the team gets the right QB behind helm I don't think they will find sustained success.

As far as biggest glaring holes on the team go: ILB, Safety opposite Amos, Center, RT, and DE are all in need of immediate upgrades.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
One could argue that Shea being on the field doesn't necessarily mean that he's playing! He downright sucks and shouldnt be a starter in the NFL ever again

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
The biggest area of need is

Playmakers

We have very few on the entire team so any player at any position makes sense.

Oline
Interior dline
Dends
ILB
olb
S
Cb

Its better to have a big picture strategy than work down to specific positions. Yes the Bears mainly need to add playmakers but they also need to load one side of the ball to create a dominant unit and identity. Right now they have more talent on offense so it is easier to make that the dominant unit. Thats why I have been advocating for building a kick ass oline because that helps the run game pass game and the defense. To me the off season plan seems fairly clear cut, get at least two playmakers from FA which must include an ILB and a secondary guy safety is first choice. Ideally in FA sign 3 guys one for each part of the defense. In the draft I lean to an oline guy but a cover corner would be very tempting too. Hopefully Eric Berry and Trevanthan can be had in FA that would go a long way to fix the defense.